The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will character and bought items survive the change

pitufo
pitufo
✭✭
Hello there, finaly i am able to play on the PTS, i love it......hope this game will never end :)
Now, i was wonderring if the character i created on PTS and items y bought in the crown shop, will still be there when the change to TAMRIEL UNL. goes live and official...?
Saludos y feliz fin de semana....
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pitufo wrote: »
    Hello there, finaly i am able to play on the PTS, i love it......hope this game will never end :)
    Now, i was wonderring if the character i created on PTS and items y bought in the crown shop, will still be there when the change to TAMRIEL UNL. goes live and official...?

Nothing will be saved from PTS to Live. Feel free to experiment and look for bugs as long as you want though.
    Wololo.
  • Morshire
    Morshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    pitufo wrote: »

Nothing will be saved from PTS to Live. Feel free to experiment and look for bugs as long as you want though.

See now there is why we had the LOL. That made me laugh.
    Follow me if I advance, Kill me if I retreat, Avenge me if I die.

When this immediate evil power has been defeated, we shall not yet have won the long battle with the elemental barbarities. Another evil, it may be an invisible adversary, will attempt, again, and yet again, to destroy our frail civilization. Is it true, I wonder, that the only way to escape a war is to be in it?

If I die, you are forgiven, If I live, I will kill you.
  • pitufo
    pitufo
    ✭✭
    ok. thanks for info...
    Saludos :)