The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gametime

Nacario
Nacario
✭✭✭
Forgive me if this has been clarified somewhere but have been gone the last two weeks, and before that it was requested clarification on forums that if u pay for 300 days (not played) and have an active sub u will get senche mount, was this correct? And what about the mask? Thanks again
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last official word from ZO was that having the 300 paid days in your account (even if 299 of them are for after 3/17) gets you the mount.

The mask works the way a loyalty reward should, so you have to have been subscribed for 9 months as of 3/17 in order to qualify.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    The last official word from ZO was that having the 300 paid days in your account (even if 299 of them are for after 3/17) gets you the mount.

The mask works the way a loyalty reward should, so you have to have been subscribed for 9 months as of 3/17 in order to qualify.

I believe the mask has changed to whenever you reach 9months. I.E. just like the old loyalty stuff, not limited by 3/17.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romo wrote: »

I believe the mask has changed to whenever you reach 9months. I.E. just like the old loyalty stuff, not limited by 3/17.

Are you sure? Last thing I heard was that the Loyalty Program was going away when TU launches.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    It has changed. It's only payed game time now for all loyalty rewards:
    • The player's account must not be banned.
    • The three, six, or nine months of subscription time must have been paid for.
    • The 90, 180, or 270 days of paid subscription time does not include any complimentary game time (such as the 30 days of free time included with the purchase of the game or compensation time granted by Customer Support).

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23265

Edit: And yes, the loyalty program ends in march. So make sure to have the appropiate amount of game time purchased before the transition to B2P

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2015/02/19/nine-month-loyalty-reward-and-more.
    Edited by Glierhuin on February 28, 2015 2:18PM
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.