The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Function/Features and Suggestions thread.

drktksnub18_ESO
Heyo I am Astrosan,

I am running a Trade Guild and a PvP Guild on the Ebonheart Pact Alliance. I have also ran guilds of 400+ members in previous games that have similar guild systems. I believe that Zenimax has the potential to expand on an already solid guild system if they take into consideration some of the the features below. Below are some possible functional improvements and suggestions to make the players, Zenimax's, and my life easier and more fun!

Guild Store/Guild Bank
The ability to combine items in the Guild Bank. Auto-Combine upon Storing. (Broken/Bug?)
Search Feature in Guild Store, Guild Bank, Bank and Inventory.
Guild Bank storage for gold.
Sectioned areas of Guild Bank that are accessible by certain Guild Ranks. (Ex: Organizing inventory to be accessible for certain players.. See Below)

Guild Functionality
More ranks than 4. Infinite Ranks! (Ex: Set ranks for a master crafter for each Profession, PvP raid commanders, Social ranks such as recruiters.. The possibilities are endless. Everyone has a role! Lets show it.)
Enable people to set their own notes that others cannot edit. (Wanting to buy crafting mats for alchemy? Ex Note: WTB Alchemy Mats)

Guild Aesthetics
Guild Icons/Guild Display
Let players decide a "Main guild" to display for other players to see.
Display guild icons in game. (Uploaded to game?)

Other
Guilds on Server List
Guild Information/Recruitment Ads on Server List. (Possibly alleviate Chat Spam?)
The ability to apply for guilds that are recruiting.
Tag filter when searching guilds. (Ex: PvE, PvP, ..)(Thanks Rufflepaws)

I'm sure there are some things i have missed that the community can add to the discussion. Please share your ideas and lets make ESO guilds awesome =).
Edited by drktksnub18_ESO on April 15, 2014 4:23PM
  • baldylox
    baldylox
    Soul Shriven
    +1 to all above
  • drktksnub18_ESO
    Thanks for the support. We need more to see this please spread the word! I know this is not at the forefront of everyone's minds due to the recent patch bugs but i believe these are some essential expansions on the guild system.
  • Theriloth
    Theriloth
    I agree. I have begun an AD RP/PvX Guild and only having four in-game ranks is driving me crazy.
  • Smurfalot
    Smurfalot
    Soul Shriven
    For guild halls, you should let us buy a pocket realm that a guild or group of guilds can purchase space in.

This is good for several reasons:

1) It would be really freaking cool.
    2) Solves the problem of having real estate in any particular city.
    3) True to the lore, there are pocket realms all over the place in these games
  • Juice805
    Juice805
    Soul Shriven
    I would like a lot of these things, however at the very least I would like a scrollable Guild Information box.

There is no in game way of posting rules currently, or other basic info. That tiny box is not enough