The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Always show both action bars?

technohic
technohic
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Been searching and maybe I am searching wrong, but is there and add on or setting to where I can always see both weapon set action bars?

I had always used 2 different weapons but lately have been using 1 type for both slots so just found the option to always show the action bar so I at least know which bar I have up even when traveling, but thought it would be great if I could see how much my ultimate is charged on the other bar as well without having to switch just to look.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None out there? :(

• ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    Hey I think this is what you are looking for. I personally use Curse but ESO UI seems to have it. Scroll down to #3 & #4

3. Quick slot bar for consumable goods
    - min. 2 slots
    - key binding
    - casting spells can be interrupted when using goods
    - moveable

4. Advanced player hud
    - show amount/percentage health/stamina/magicka
    - change font
    - show always

Hope this helps =]
    Edited by ch1no92 on February 26, 2015 1:01PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure but I think the one is for consumables in quick slots rather than the action bars. And number 3 seems likes its just changes the skin of the interface but its not really telling me much.

Think my best bet is to just get an ultimate point counter that I see out there that shows your total ultimate points rather than just the percent of the current ultimate. Then it is just a matter of knowinghow many points each requires.
    Edited by technohic on February 26, 2015 1:58PM
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    I'll let you know if i come across anything and test it out before =)