The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for friendly guild - DC

Kieranbilginerb16_ESO
Kieranbilginerb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
oming back after a long break which leads me looking for a nice friendly guild to enjoy the upcoming changes to the game.

I’m currently at VR2 and not done much in the way of PVP or PVE dungeons

however with a little guidance would love to take part in that scene! :)

I would love to be a dedicated healer however my lack of knowledge in the game and experience with the dungeon mechanics pretty much limits that.

Looking for a mature guild from the EU Daggerfall Covenant that uses Teamspeak 3 would be awesome.

hopefully i hear some somebody soon i don’t want to be left out haha
  • TheForFeeF
    TheForFeeF
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

I am the High King of the Guild Saviours of Solitude.

We are a Guild focused on finding the lonely players of ESO, and giving them a home in-game where they can make friend, be sociable, and have fun!

We currently have 7 active members, but should have at least 2 more joining once it goes B2P.

We have 3 DC members, 3 AD members, and 1 EP member.

We are actively recruiting and always looking for new members to join.

You can read more about the Guild here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/149822/saviours-of-solitude-well-save-you-from-your-solitude-eu-all-factions-pvp-pve-mature-friendly#latest

Oh, we are an EU Guild, we are all very friendly and welcoming. We have had people within the hour of meeting us in-game stating that they already feel at home.

We don't use Teamspeak yet, as we are just a small Guild, but once we have expanded into a larger Guild, it will be a thought to look into. Right now, we use Skype and Razer Comms (both of which are just as good).

Look forward to hearing from you soon xD