The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Need help testing my addons on PTS

Randactyl
Randactyl
✭✭✭
Hi everyone!
With this looking to be the last version of 1.6 on the PTS before it gets to live, I'd love to get some extra help making sure my addons will be ready when we all get to break into 1.6.4 in about a week :)

I have beta versions of a few of my addons available from my dropbox (check in the 1.6 folder). These include:

Advanced Filters
  • added "Fence" subfilter to Miscellaneous for the items that are only good for selling to fences
  • added and updated new subfilter textures courtesy of vixion
  • replaced Armor -> Miscellaneous with Armor - > Vanity
  • added Armor -> Clothing
Advanced Filters - Sous Chef Filters
  • added dropdown filters for food, drink, and old ingredients
Dye Station Achievement Links
  • bug fixes related to renamed ZOS functions - no functionality changes

And of course there are all of my others which can be found from my addon list at ESOUI.

If you run into an error, please post a screenshot of it or the relevant section of the interface.log file located at C:\Users\username\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\pts\Logs here in the comments.
Also, I'm in need of translations for various addons for German, French, Spanish, and Russian. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking a look! See you all in Tamriel :)
Randactyl | NA Megaserver | Blood for the Pact! | Sun's Death, Chrysamere Pact

My Addons
Beta Addons
Check out my GitHub repos to follow my latest changes and see some addons before they are released.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not on PTS (1st patch blew it up and too big to DL again), but I use or have used all the add-ons you're working on. Just wanted to say thanks for the work you do. I appreciate it EVERY time I open inventory and bank menus. The 1.6 changes look great......can't wait to see them live.
    d7e18e57e16ede174f9bce9c4231791a.jpg
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    That's a good idea. I'd like to get people to test a few too, if you don't mind :-)

Here is a link to my dropbox folder, with Research Assistant, Sous Chef, and Rare Fish Tracker updated for 1.6.
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give them a shot. Thank you for making my ESO experience better.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I'll check them all and will reply here.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Randactyl
    Randactyl
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the offers and kind words :)

I'll download yours, @katkat42
    Randactyl | NA Megaserver | Blood for the Pact! | Sun's Death, Chrysamere Pact

My Addons
    Beta Addons
    Check out my GitHub repos to follow my latest changes and see some addons before they are released.
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    @Ayantir has posted some really great feedback for Sous Chef. I've incorporated some of the changes and posted a new file in my dropbox.
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the PTS either, but I wanted to stop by anyway and say your dedication is much appreciated. :)
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to both Ayantir and Baertram, I now have new testable versions of Sous Chef (RC3) and Research Assistant (RC2) up at the above link.
    Stonehenge ROCKS!