The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More on the Topic of Full Immersion in PvP

Germtrocity
Germtrocity
✭✭✭✭
Recently I have been taking more time in PvP to increase the level of immersion that I am experiencing.
I feel as if we have made a lot of progress towards our immersion movement, with the recent discussions regarding First Person PvP Servers and First Person Horse Riding.

I really am happy to say that I have been continuing my immersive experience throughout Tamriel, and would like to show all of you none believers what sort of experience you can achieve through first person play.

Today in Thornblade NA, I was doing battle with many people and was retreating to the safety of Bleaker's outpost when I came across this in first person which really heightened my immersion.

full%20IMMERSION.png

This has made me decide to rekindle the embers from the first person PvP server idea and first person horseback riding, as I feel that this immersive experience can really affect and benefit everyone if you would just give it a try.

I am positive if you put the time into your immersion, you will get more out of it and your experience on here than ever before.

Thank you for reading, and remember,
#FullImmersionMovement :star:
Edited by Germtrocity on February 23, 2015 6:41AM
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of sending hate tells. I mail letters to my enemies.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh! *blush* You posted this ERP session to where everyone can see. *blushblush*
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noobs.

Noob boobs.

Noob boobs with lube?

Also lol.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Noobs.

Noob boobs.

Noob boobs with lube?

Also lol.

ahem, my boobs are not noob. ;)
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noobs.

Noob boobs.

Noob boobs with lube?

Also lol.

um... im just gonna leave that statement alone
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a reason I said my immersion level increased.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

Lucky he didn't post our ERP session, wait what?
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should get some immersion pics with Jigglypuff too.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »

>:(
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    send unposties plz
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »

>:(

It was a time before you.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noobs.

Noob boobs.

Noob boobs with lube?

Also lol.

Judging from that picture, if you ask me; you could use some new ones. Nice big fake ones. Who cares about natural as they don't move much anyway.
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread has me immersed so hard. My DK's flappity flaps can't stop.

Flappity flap fap flap fap fap
    Edited by Pancake-Tragedy on February 24, 2015 10:57PM
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer