Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So what's the weakness of a Wood Elf Stamina Templar post-1.6?

Kragorn
Kragorn
✭✭✭✭✭
Given the Wood Elf racials plus Medium Armour that seems to likely to be 1.6's version of the pre-1.6 Light-Armour-everywhere, isn't this race about the 'best'?

I ask because I see no-one seriously suggesting this option yet to me, from a position of seriously-less-than-expert when it comes to battle mechanics, this would seem pretty damned good now.
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a stamina sorc wood elf and I am considering making a stamina templar wood elf as well. Wood elf is a good race for a stamina build. The race does lend itself towards a sneak around bow person though. You could possibly do better melee wise with a Redguard or survivability wise with a Imperial. Both of those would have a higher stamina pool with other positive attributes if you wanted to be a more in your face stamina fighter which being a templar would probably be the case.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Green Pact is the drawback.

Having to eat all your fallen enemies will make you fat, making it much harder to fit into your armor.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by NotSo on February 24, 2015 12:16AM
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheuib wrote: »
    I have a stamina sorc wood elf and I am considering making a stamina templar wood elf as well. Wood elf is a good race for a stamina build. The race does lend itself towards a sneak around bow person though. You could possibly do better melee wise with a Redguard or survivability wise with a Imperial. Both of those would have a higher stamina pool with other positive attributes if you wanted to be a more in your face stamina fighter which being a templar would probably be the case.
    Appreciate the thoughts.

I currently have a WE Bow user at VR6 and it's the experience with her Stamina regen that got me thinking about a Stamina Templar; I like the ability to sneak around to avoid tedious trash pulls especially in delves and some quest areas, which is also an attraction for the WE.

I guess though that maybe the Imperial's increased pools are pretty attractive (and as far as I know aren't nerfed in 1.6), but the WE's stamina regen is pretty lovely to see in my blue bar. :)