Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To AD/DC on NA Thornblade, Your keeps shall crumble. your green alliance will be named not for your

sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
Factions Colors, but for your rotting bodies that liter the field of Cyrodiil, the BLASPHEMIESyou committed in the last few seconds before the Server went off line have sealed your fate. Also to the Daggerfall Covenant player who somehow picked up the Scroll while i had Bat Swarm hitting you, and how you somehow made it through that door while i was casting Crystal Frags at you, you are the luckiest player in this game right now, you should have died but by some UNHOLY AND ABOMINABLE SACRIFICE THAT YOU GAVE TO MOLAG BAL You Survived. That Crystal Fragment was followed by a Mages fury and a Daedric Curse that somehow did not hit you you, i dont know what magic you had protecting you but that Scroll should have been dropped.

8886a690-3970-4d4a-8ec0-d5e4b26ba5d5_zpsodvdfku6.png

964 Crystal Fragment, Daedric Curse just faded away into nothingness Mages Fury didnt explode off him regardless of him being at 16% Health I call BS and he somehow got through the door after being hit with the Frag.

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Factions Colors, but for your rotting bodies that liter the field of Cyrodiil, the BLASPHEMIESyou committed in the last few seconds before the Server went off line have sealed your fate. Also to the Daggerfall Covenant player who somehow picked up the Scroll while i had Bat Swarm hitting you, and how you somehow made it through that door while i was casting Crystal Frags at you, you are the luckiest player in this game right now, you should have died but by some UNHOLY AND ABOMINABLE SACRIFICE THAT YOU GAVE TO MOLAG BAL You Survived. That Crystal Fragment was followed by a Mages fury and a Daedric Curse that somehow did not hit you you, i dont know what magic you had protecting you but that Scroll should have been dropped.

964 Crystal Fragment, Daedric Curse just faded away into nothingness Mages Fury didnt explode off him regardless of him being at 16% Health I call BS and he somehow got through the door after being hit with the Frag.
    Only 964? Also, lag, also. DC/AD = best alliance. But I like to free lance, I wish I could turn off my alliance colors and kill people on every side, and revive at random bandit camps throughout Cyrodiil with them being passive and not attacking me unless I attack them.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't on , I'm trying to finish grinding another vet toon . What terrible thing happened before the servers went down ?
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    roechacca wrote: »
    I wasn't on , I'm trying to finish grinding another vet toon . What terrible thing happened before the servers went down ?

AD helped get the Scroll of Chim back and gave it to a DC player outside aleswell, that DC player somehow picked up the scroll as i was attacking him with vamp ult, then hit him with a daedric curse, followed by a Mages fury, and then a instant Crystal Fragment Proc that hit him as he went into the door at aleswell The Curse never exploded, i brought him under 20% the Mages Fury never exploded, yet the Fragment hit him through the door and knocked him down.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When was this? Last night when I logged, DC was getting double teamed on both sides after a scroll run to Rayles. I put on the appropriate tabard for one who would be likely to get double teamed.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

AD helped get the Scroll of Chim back and gave it to a DC player outside aleswell, that DC player somehow picked up the scroll as i was attacking him with vamp ult, then hit him with a daedric curse, followed by a Mages fury, and then a instant Crystal Fragment Proc that hit him as he went into the door at aleswell The Curse never exploded, i brought him under 20% the Mages Fury never exploded, yet the Fragment hit him through the door and knocked him down.

So you believe some form of foul play was involved ? That the player managed to ignore attack damage by their own doing ?
  • Latdogg
    Latdogg
    It was probably lag. Why does everyone jump to the "cheating" conclusion all the time? It's a game *** happens. Also, who cares if AD/DC team up? Let them, we on the EP are golden and kicking ass.
    VR-4 DK (Nord) - Urlachera
    Brotherhood of WHIskies
    Pride of the Pact
  • Deviante
    Deviante
    ✭✭
    Small team of about 15 EP managed to take our home scroll with 15m left from deep in DC territory running it past 4 enemy keeps that we had flagged.
    With less than 5 minutes to go before server shutdown the DiE zerg arrived along with the green army.
    They eventually picked up the scroll with the 1min to shutdown notice already up and ran it from the chalman gate all the way to aleswell handing it to DC at the door where they returned it to the keep in what seemed like much longer than 1min of gameplay.

Standard issue green faction ***.
    Wonder what it would be like to play on a 1v1v1 server?

*** your batswarms
    Edited by Deviante on February 23, 2015 3:31PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deviante wrote: »
    Small team of about 15 EP managed to take our home scroll with 15m left from deep in DC territory running it past 4 enemy keeps that we had flagged.
    With less than 5 minutes to go before server shutdown the DiE zerg arrived along with the green army.
    They eventually picked up the scroll with the 1min to shutdown notice already up and ran it from the chalman gate all the way to aleswell handing it to DC at the door where they returned it to the keep in what seemed like much longer than 1min of gameplay.

Ah, I see why you are in EP.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*** your batswarms

Lol. Completely legit tactic as stated by Brian Wheeler not a few days ago.... so..... your tears sustain me.
  • Deviante
    Deviante
    ✭✭
    What do DC gain from helping AD, seriously you look like the abused wife in a bad relationship.
    Just walk away, we could support you.
    Just leave them.

I know you probably fell in love with all there famous faces streamers, community leaders even the devs love to get friendly with them.

Stand on your own and stop fighting NPC's on chillrend.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do DC gain from helping AD, seriously you look like the abused wife in a bad relationship.
    Just leave them.

I know you probably fell in love with all theire famous faces streamers, community leaders even the devs love to get friendly with them.

crybaby-o.gif

There, there sweet prince. I also fixed your awful grammar because PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE EP ALONE.

You'll also notice in this case it was AD helping DC... and AD/DC both have a lot to gain by helping each other so.... yeah.
    Edited by Huntler on February 23, 2015 4:03PM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just leave them.

I know you probably fell in love with all there famous faces streamers, community leaders even the devs love to get friendly with them.

Funny .

Your sounding like the victim here . The victim of over population with out the skill sets to stop a few scroll runners . In regards to buff campaign players on Chillrend it's already been addressed a 100 times . I'm not gonna even go there . Suck it up buttercup . We do everyday in DC .
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just leave them.

Posts like this is what we get. We love it, too.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

f**k your batswarms

As the servers were going down EP took back their scroll from Rayles. This time around it was AD that went to interrupt the red scroll group. AD had just beat back the EP attempts at their keeps.

The scroll was taken almost to safe when DiE hit it. Gotta love the part when people make the numbers out of pure fantasy. I am pretty sure there were 4 DiE members, more AD following them later. EP had around 15!!! I don´t think you can blame others but your group for dropping the scroll. So DiE "zerg" (4) against 15 EP. Glad DC was able to recover the scroll. Such is the way in this game that opportunities must be used. 7 days left.

Must add that there were a couple of DC players.

Also the way people use "zerg" implies they are either clueless of its meaning or are just using it to describe failure. Not everything is zerging. Just saying. EP having a comfortable 13k lead they should be constantly stamped.

Plus your language will get your text modified.
    Edited by Minnesinger on February 23, 2015 4:35PM
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was indeed thanks to MO' LAG.

Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why is this in combat & skills section ?
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn it DiE quit zerging around with 5 guys it ain't sportsmanlike
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Lunamarie
    Lunamarie
    ✭✭✭

*** your batswarms

Let me clean up your post a bit by condensing your rage post:

"We sucked at running our own scroll home because we weren't in our usual giant EP blob and could lag our way back to the Temple. Lets just blame the enemy because we stink."

• k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was contemplating that too (kinda slow day at work.. also it sucks how you have to look at 3 different pages just to see all the pvp amusements).

Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    k2blader wrote: »

I was contemplating that too (kinda slow day at work.. also it sucks how you have to look at 3 different pages just to see all the pvp amusements).

Ya me too . Not intentionally to go off topic but I was hoping they'd just divide the pvp forums into EU and NA . This other stuff is a bit weird .
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess, we'll wake up to a nightcapped map... with all of our scrolls gone...

Oh! Wait,... that's already a daily occurrence.
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad they nerfed forum XP gains. This thread would have all the LOLs.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes yes yes the usual pink alliance nonsense.

Tell me, did they steal your cookies sweetrolls?
    Edited by Cody on February 23, 2015 10:19PM
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

watch out guys, EP is going to morning cap agian!
    ~Thallen~
  • Sile
    Sile
    ✭✭✭
    The probable explanation was that the Wrath and Curse were purged.
    Gondor
    Stamplar
    The Kelly Gang
    Eternal Dear Leader of Bad People on a Shortbus
    OG Daggerfall Covenant
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of this Green alliance QQ and you dont remember the Purple Alliance?

DC (aka Pepperidge farm) remembers the days when yellow wouldn't fight us unless they had a 10:1 advantage. EP is the new AD. Toucan Sam says "follow the spam" and you zergy kids love your fruitloops.

If the DC population suddenly swarms with the power of 1000 Zergs led by spam groups, and runs night caps and emp pushes during off hours, you bet your sweetroll the orange alliance will form.

Alliance War Common topics Section:
    • Any tactic I don't like is cheating✓
    • OMG I just discovered that teamups happen in trilateral warfare games✓
    • I died in cyrodil, must have been an exploit because I thought I was immortal
    • I couldn't kill a player in cyrodiil, must have been an exploit or he is immortal✓
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvEP

This shall, hence forth, be the title of the cheese merchants of the pact.

Your skill at overwhelming 10-15 pugs with 75-100 "players" is unparalleled in ESO History!

Long may your reign of unsportsmanlike doucebaggery continue!

standing-ovation-gif.gif

• uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    I find this most hilarious... green alliance, purple alliance... I am a pureblood DC player was DC in beta and still today and I say death to the Pact and the Dominion.
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    (DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
    l
    Strategist/Tactician
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find this most hilarious... green alliance, purple alliance... I am a pureblood DC player was DC in beta and still today and I say death to the Pact and the Dominion.

Are you roleplaying or something?
  • uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

Are you roleplaying or something?

No I, like other PvPers just have the mentality for "if it is red it is dead". I will however wait for the window of opportunity either way I will attack players of enemy factions. I just find it all really funny that so many people delve into "alliances and conspiracies" mostly because these usually end up failing with disastrous consequences for either one or both factions.
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    (DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
    l
    Strategist/Tactician