The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disidentes [DsD] Dargerfall covenant 100% Spanish PvP guild

mishimon
mishimon
Hi all guys im Mishi DsD RL and we want to salute all of our enemies and allies. I gonna speak my language in this post, but we are open to talk in english too.

"DsD Mexican Kill burritos raid"

The next lines its gonna be in spanish guys. Please, try to understand than you have a lot of spanish people playing the game who dont talk english at all. For this reason im gonna talk in spanish a few lines. Just a few lines about requirements in my guild. If you want the entire post in englis, dont close the post, i try to edit the entire post with both languajes.

DsD abre sus puertas de TESO a jugadores con perfil PvP, acostumbrados al team play y disciplinados a partir del 17 de Marzo.

Somos un clan dedicado a AvA, jugamos todas las tardes/noches PvP en raid (nunca mas de una raid completa).

¿Requisitos para entrar en el clan?
  • Cumplir los horarios del clan
  • Uso del Ts obligatorio.
  • disponibilidad para ajustar builds o cambiar roles
  • Perfil full PvP

HORARIOS DE RAID
Por confirmar

Clases abiertas en este momento a reclutamiento:
Ninguna hasta el 17 de marzo (Abierto a jugadores que den el perfil y quieran levear durante este mes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5hmZm3mK6A

Reclutamiento en:
http://disidentes.enjin.com/ingresoteso

*por favor cualquier comentario dejadlo en ingles o enviadme mensaje privado.
*please for anny comment talk in english, if you want ask for info send me a PM.

Ty - Gracias
Edited by mishimon on February 19, 2015 2:56PM
  • mishimon
    mishimon
    Up baby!!

We are waiting for March 17 to start Cyrodill but you can join us if you want!!

Estamos esperando al 17 de Marzo pero podeis uniros a nosotros si quereis!!

Only PvP profiles

Solo perfiles PvP

disidentes.enjin.com/ingresoteso
  • mishimon
    mishimon
    reclutamiento abierto a:

2 DK
    1 NB
    1 Sorcerer

We open our doors to:

2 DK
    1 NB
    1 Sorcerer

Requisitos
  • mishimon
    mishimon
    another up!! just 5 days to go back!!
  • TiberiusTryton
    TiberiusTryton
    ✭✭✭
    What campaign are you guys in
  • mishimon
    mishimon
    What campaign are you guys in

we have plans to go thornblade, but you never know. I hope we can play without lag m8.

During "the old days" we play in dawnbreaker, so if thorbalde its playable we have plans to run in this server.

i hope to cya m8!