The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Guild/s EU/EP (PC/MAC)

TikiGamer
TikiGamer
✭✭
Hi all,

I’ve been playing since late Beta, but dropped off a lot in Q4 last year but back now and excited about 1.6 changes

I’m an old gamer who has been playing computer games for over 30 years . I started MMO’s with EQ1 and have played most MMO’s since. I’m currently playing (somewhat) ESO, Hearthstone and Doctor Who Legacy (IOS). I’m also looking forward to Elite Dangerous (on Mac).
I currently have 4 characters (all EP faction), VR10 Sorc, VR5 NB, VR2 Templar and VR1 DK. I tend to alternate between the NB and Sorc. I have crafting split across them and have maxed out all professions but haven’t done Nirncrux and only have some Dwemer. When 1.6 drops my NB will be doing a lot of Thievery.

I mostly play for small periods but quite often and prefer PVE and questing, though I also like hunting down achievements.

I’m looking for a mature, relaxed guild that does stuff but no pressure to join if I don’t want to. I would also be interested in a cross game guild if it covered some of the above. I also tend not to use Teamspeak/Vent as I don’t like disturbing other people in my house when I play.
  • Geraltoc
    Geraltoc
    Hi there!

You might want to check us out, lots of older players in our guild, ranging 20s to 50s, so you could say we are mature enough, altough some of our guild chat sometimes prove otherwise :P

We do stuff ranging from Trials, Daily pledges some PVP or simply just some wacky events like taking the ugliest pic you can find!

No one is forced to join anything or use TS, we are just a relaxed bunch of players of all levels. We are mostly EP but have the ocasional player in other factions.

If you want to know more contact me in game later on (@dementhor8) or check our website at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com.
    Edited by Geraltoc on February 23, 2015 6:49AM
  • TikiGamer
    TikiGamer
    ✭✭
    Thank you. I will take a look at your site and contact you when i get home this evening.