The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is Your main character or fun build choice in ESO?

prototypefb
prototypefb
✭✭✭✭
Keep this limited to holy trinity builds, here's template(copy&paste for convenience ):

pre Champion system (delete line for build tested and working well with Champion system for future )
PvP PvE ( add & in between if works well for both)
Tank Healer Damage dealer (pick 1 delete others)
Race - (short description of why you chose this race)
DragonKnight NightBlade Sorcerer Templar (pick one class delete others)
Status Point distribution: (delete line after filling in info)
Stamina - 0
Magicka - 0
Health - 0

Main bar:
Weapon(or weapon and shield) - Set, traits, glyphs (short insight for why exactly this weapon(or weapon&shield), traits, glyphs)
1)
2) ''Skill names'', morph of ''skill name'', skill tree(e.g. mages guild/ light armor/destruction staff/vampire/undaunted/Daedric summoning/Assasin etc)(short description why you pick this skill over other skills, situation when you use this skill(defensive, offensive, resource draining/saving, gap closing/escape etc))
3)
4)
5)
''Ultimate'',

2nd bar: (short insight on what is the bar mainly used for e.g. buffs/execution/CC/AOE etc)
Weapon(or weapon and shield) - Set, traits, glyphs (short insight for why exactly this weapon(or weapon&shield), traits, glyphs)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
''Ultimate'',

Equipement:
>Armor -
>Boots - type(Light/medium/heavy), trait, set, enchantment(short description of why this type of type,trait, enchantment)
>Gloves -
>Helmet -
>Pants -
>Shoulder -
>Belt -

Jewelery:
>Ring -
>Ring - Set(if any), trait, enchantment(short insight of why this type of type,trait, set, enchantment)
>Necklace -

Short insight why those type of Set combination, items, pros, cons of this. Also how effective this build is and it's main purpose(leveling, fun, ganking, trials, pvp etc).
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    pre Champion system
    PvE
    Damage dealer
    Race - Dark Elf
    , mainly for passives
    NightBlade
    Stamina - 0
    Magicka - 37(after 10-15 points in health all in magicka for larger magicka pool - more dmg)
    Health - 12(add at start of the game to give little bit survivability)

Main bar:
    Destruction Fire staff - Seducer set,Precise(+critical), fire damage glyph, offers great range light/heavy attacks, with one of better aoes in game
    1)Inner light - morph of Magelight, mages guild skill line, very effective dps boost toggle skill for magicka builds, offensive passive in pve
    2) Funnel healt - morph of Strife, NB siphoning skill tree, great single target ability, long range, gives Heal Over Time based on damage done, effective luring/surviving/main dps(easily weaved with light attacks) skill, builds ulti quite fast.
    3)Sap Essence - morph of Drain Power, NB siphoning skill tree, increases weapon damage and gives heal over time based on damage done/targets, poor damage but gives good survivability vs many monsters, great ultimate builder
    4)Elemental Ring - morph of Impulse, Destruction staff skill, very effective aoe spell with a dot, great damage and great ultimate builder
    5)Structured Entropy - morph of Entropy, Mages guild skill tree, awesome luring spell, low cost and weak heal over time, passively increases max health for 8%
    Ultimate: Veil of blades - morph of consuming darkness, NB shadow skill tree, great snare+dot+incoming damage reduction lasting long enough to deal with multiple targets in it.

2nd bar:
    i dont' use 2nd bar for leveling, there is no need for it, but potentially could be used for buffs like Fighter guild skill evil hunter and likes, or for singl target boss build/dolmen build( added fighter guild skill Silver shards(morph of Silver bolt) for 3 target stun, chance of high dmg)

Equipement:
    >Armor - Light armor, Infused, Twilight's Embrace set, Magicka enchantment(great 3 set bonus for magicka builds)
    >Boots - Light armor, Divines, Seducer set, Magicka enchantment(awesome 5 set bonus for leveling)
    >Gloves -Ligth armor, Divines, Seducer set, Magicka enchantment
    >Helmet - Light armor, Infused, Twilight's Embrace set, Magicka enchantment
    >Pants - Light armor, Infused, Seducer set, Magicka enchantment
    >Shoulder - Light armor, Infused, Twilight's Embrace set, Magicka enchantment
    >Belt - Light armor, Divines, Seducer set, Magicka enchantment
    infused trait on large enchantment parts(helmet, pants, armor) all the rest or all divines( adds some crit)
    Jewelery:
    >Ring - any arcane trait ring within 5-10 lvl of you, magicka regeneration
    >Ring - any arcane trait ring within 5-10 lvl of you, magicka regeneration
    >Necklace - any arcane trait ring within 5-10 lvl of you, magicka regeneration, if capped regeneration i pick 1 cost reduction for magicka spells

Great amount of magicka pool(normally way over softcap) and magicka regeneration(close to softcap or bit over it) makes this quite effective solo aoe build , when you unlock all related armor, weapon , class passives, this is very effective leveling build, rare death if lag/overestimate opponent/too many ranged opponents/equipement damaged. 1 or 2 skills can be changed(entropy, funnel health) for skill leveling purposes, or added instead of aoe if you are going to face bosses.
    Edited by prototypefb on February 22, 2015 4:34PM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The Nutella Nightblade" - PvP Build
    • 5 Set Seducer
    • 5 Pieces of Heavy Armor with Impenetrable, Enchanted with Health/Magicka
    • 2 Set Malubeth's Scourge
    • 2 Pieces of Light Armor with Infused, Enchanted with Stamina
    • 3 Set Dominion's Potentate
    • Sword/Shield + Neck, with Defending/Impenetrable + Healthy, Enchanted with Disease/Health/Block Cost Reduction
    • 2 Set Cyrodiil's Light
    • Rings, with Arcane, Enchanted with Spell Damage

Main Bar (Sword/Shield)
    1. Swallow Soul
    2. Sap Essence
    3. Absorb Magic
    4. Invasion
    5. Siphoning Attacks
    6. Ultimate: Veil of Blades
    Off Bar (Restoration Staff)
    1. Refreshing Path
    2. Rapid Regeneration
    3. Structured Entropy
    4. Cleanse
    5. Unstoppable
    6. Ultimate: Soul Assault/Replenishing Barrier/Soul Tether

Nothing to really say about my Nightblade build, it's meant to tank zergs, and it does that by stacking lots of HoTs and permanently blocking with Siphoning Attacks toggled spamming Sap Essence as a direct heal, keeping Absorb Magic up as often as you can, it can heal you pretty strongly and it's worth the cost. Then if I get heal debuffed, which is the only way to really kill me, I swap bars, smack Cleanse, remove the debuff, and get healed for a lovely amount of HP.

Imperial Dragonknight - PvP Build
    • 5 Set Seducer
    • 3 Pieces of Light Armor with Impenetrable, Enchanted with Magicka
    • Sword/Shield with Sharpened/Infused, Enchanted with Disease/Stamina
    • 5 Set Warlock
    • 2 Pieces of Light Armor with Infused, Enchanted with Magicka
    • 3 Pieces of Jewelry, Enchanted with Reduce Stamina Cost x2 and Stamina Recovery
    • 2 Set Engine Guardian
    • 2 Pieces of Medium Armor with Impenetrable, Enchanted with Stamina

Main Bar (Sword/Shield)
    1. Draw Essence/Unstable Flame
    2. Choking Talons
    3. Flame Lash
    4. Invasion
    5. Reflective Plate
    6. Ultimate: Ferocious Leap
    Off Bar (Sword/Shield)
    1. Igneous Shield
    2. Cinder Storm/Caltrops
    3. Harness Magicka
    4. Immovable/Efficient Purge/Razor Armor
    5. Green Dragon's Blood
    6. Ultimate: Standard of Might

The reason I listed Razor Armor in my fourth slot for my off bar is because once 1.6 is out, that's probably the only change I'm going to make to my skill bars, maybe, not entirely sure, maybe replacing Standard of Might with either Shifting Standard, or Ice Comet. My armor I'll probably deconstruct and remake with different traits, all of my enchantments are purple thanks to my long-time friend and Altmer lover. The jewelry enchantments however, are gold, because they're the most important, now you may think this build lacks Spell Damage, and you're correct. 107 Spell Damage to be exact, because it's built to survive longer and only deal direct single target damage when Standard of Might is down, and the target is taking reduced heals, as well as being rooted from Talons, and snared from Cinder Storm/Caltrops.

What I have to love most about this build is it's ability to both DPS, and Tank, while not having to do anything but swap bars, if I want to tank, Invasion into the group of enemies, Draw Essence, swap bars, Cinder Storm, swap bars, Talons, Draw Essence, swap bars, Cinder Storm, swap bars, Draw Essence, Talons, Talons, Standard of Might, swap bars, Caltrops, swap bars, single down the weakest opponent with Flame Lash. Rinse. Repeat. Get AP. :wink:
    Edited by Panda244 on February 22, 2015 5:12PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.