The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Angler event at 02.21.2015

Madjeane
Madjeane
✭✭
Make a good catch!!

Are you one leg hopping in Hel Ra ?? Harvisting every day the hat of Valkyn Skoria?? Looking for a real challenge ?? Proof yourself in PvF (Player vs Fish)

We, the "Imperial in Bikinis", want to organize a competition of fishing. Everyone, who has 02/21/2015 from 0am to 12pm time and desire to fish with (or against) us, is welcome .

Rules:
This is a EU serverwide compition. Everyone is welcome. There is no registration list or no fee. We will offer a small TS available if you have some questions. Or you can text me over mail or at this thread.
There will be more than one winner . The winners will be determined by only your achievement. Who has the most area achievements in this time, is the winner. Only these achievement zones will count:
Glenumbra , Stormhaven , Rivenspire, Alik'r desert , Bangkorai , Auridon , Grahtwood, Greenshade , Malabal Tor, Reaper's Mark , Stonefall, Deshaan , Shadowfen , Eastmarch , The Rift , Cyrodiil , Coldharbour and Carglorn.

Prices:
1st place: 250,000 Gold

2nd place: A complete Dwemer style book (Every 14 pages)

3rd place :
1 nirnhorned cloth (or only the stone )
1 nirnhorned weapon (or only the stone )
3 Kuta
1 legendary hardener

4th place:
1 nirnhorned weapon (or only the nirncrux stone)
2 Kuta

5th place:
1 nirnhorned cloth (or only the nirncrux stone)
1 Kuta

( If there are multiple winners , they will be drawn by lot )

There is an additional reward , even if you have already got some achievement. All, who got the achievement " Master angler " in that event day, you get a very special gift:

1 nirnhorned cloth (or only the nirncrux stone)

(Sometimes I want some screenshots, so you can proof, if everything is correct . )
You can post your achievement in this thread, or mail or you can text me direct.
All fractions on the European server can join . ( We ourselves will fish at the Ebonheart Pact. )

I have a little request: Please search in every zones in the chat. Make hugh groups to get easier rare fishes. Make this event "epic". :)

All Prices will send at the next day (sunday). The last entrypost, that I consider to collect for the event, is at 11am 02.22.2015.

We, the leaders of the "Imperial in bikinis", wish you lots of fun and good catch .

Greetings, @Rwerter (Guildleader)

PS.: Just one Char of your Account will count. You cannot combine all in one.
PPS.: I copy my thread here because of the new forum view.
  • Madjeane
    Madjeane
    ✭✭
    The result of the event:

3 guys with 2 complete achievement won this event. (The screenshots are in the german eso forum) Just 1 got one achievement. So she gets the 4. and 5. place.

Just one got the "Master Angle". He took 8 hours to get one fish. ^^

So I hope, you all got some fun.

Cya
  • Eucken
    Eucken
    ✭✭✭
    Damn I was the one with the Master Angler Achivement but obviously I also got a zone done I should have linked you the stonefall achivement aswell :D