Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Dominion Imperial Guard(Reality Purge Gaming Community) Recruitment. AD/PvE/PvP

Joejudas
Joejudas
✭✭✭✭✭
UFT428J_zps26ce6b2d.png

Dominion Imperial Guard is a very friendly active guild currently looking for more members. We encourage players of all experience and levels to join. We primarily run AD, but we are looking to expand on dueling. The guild runs multiple PvP events during the week, veteran and non-veteran. At least twice a week we also run Trials training. Our vendor is in Elden Root. Our sister guild is ESE. We share PvE raids with Lost Relic, Deviance, and Eight Divines.pst @joejudas for in inv. TS is not required but we encourage its use. If all else fails email me game that works also.
In prep for the big change in March...we want to make a note that we accept all players...whether you are subscribing or not...everyone is absolutely welcome.
  • unconsunub17_ESO
    unconsunub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still recruiting?
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn it Joe! The picture is to small to find myself in xD
    Is this guild still recruiting?
    As far as I know DiG is always recruiting but there may or may not be a waiting list.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting :)