The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

DC give more Alliance Points than EP?

Navaya
Navaya
✭✭✭
So I play on AD side and from I have noticed from a day of PvPing is that killing DC (blue) players give Alot more AP than Killing EP (red) players.
From killing the DC players I usually get about 400-900 AP but the EP usually only give me like 20-200 AP:
And these are fights with none around me except me myself and the enemy.

Anyone else also had a similar experience?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rarer things are often more valuable. Supply and demand.
    Options
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    well this post doesn't make sense because in PVP currently DC and AD are one in the same :3
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Quick ya gotta hide me , I'm worth too much !

http://youtu.be/LSNTjX_g9a4
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You get less AP when you kill the same enemy. Maybe you killed the EP dude already,.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get less AP when you kill people who haven't killed or gathered that many AP. DC players in NA are either spamming healing springs like crazy or kill a lot more than EP.
    The Legendary Nothing
    Options
  • Philthyorc
    Philthyorc
    ✭✭✭
    You get less AP when you kill people who haven't killed or gathered that many AP. DC players in NA are either spamming healing springs like crazy or kill a lot more than EP.

Probably the latter ;)
    DC Sorc Dagoth Ur Face - Former Emperor of Chillrend, RIP
    Options
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah DC players have to be good at not dying because of our low numbers. Often times, we've only got one shot at capping a keep before the zerg shows up. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I never die because that would be ridiculous *cough* but players who haven't died for at least 6 minutes are going to be worth significantly more AP than players who have.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP typically die a lot and don't kill very much, this leads to them being worth very little comparatively to the much more skilled DC players.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's good to receive proof that those hard working Khajiit farmers are keeping both of the Elsweyr gates well-stocked with moon sugar.
    Options
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    EP typically die a lot and don't kill very much, this leads to them being worth very little comparatively to the much more skilled DC players.

LOL meanwhile Tripwyre is on my kill log :o
    Edited by Perichor on February 20, 2015 1:01AM
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perichor wrote: »

You're in my kill log too. The API doesn't allow Codex to work the way you think it does.

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
    Options
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭

You're in my kill log too. The API doesn't allow Codex to work the way you think it does.

and yea EP doesn't kill very much which is exactly why the top 40 on the overall scoreboard consist of 4 AD lol
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and yea EP doesn't kill very much which is exactly why the top 40 on the overall scoreboard consist of 4 AD lol

That is because AD and DC players are worth more points.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

Options
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭

yea AD players are worth MILLIONS and MILLIONS more than EP
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Using numbers from the OP:

Average EP kill = 110 AP, to get Lunamarie's 2,830,563 AP requires 25,732 kills against EP.
    Average AD kill = 650 AP, to get Anonymous Elf's 7,093,039 AP requires 10,912 kills against DC/AD.

So yes, the math checks out.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

Options
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭

Average EP kill = 110 AP, to get Lunamarie's 2,830,563 AP requires 25,732 kills against EP.
    Average AD kill = 650 AP, to get Anonymous Elf's 7,093,039 AP requires 10,912 kills against DC/AD.

from playing PVP today the average AD kill is no where near 650 so no the math doesnt check out not even close

and last i killed you were worth 9 AP LOLOLLOLOL

i unlike you can recognize good players from other factions you are not one of them

if you were worth 20 AP that would be the games compliment to you
    Edited by Perichor on February 20, 2015 5:05AM
    Options
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Tripwyr , I believe a certain George Carlin quotation applies when dealing with @Perichor , just let it be :smile:
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Options
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edit *nice things instead*
    8MqmM0N.jpg
    Edited by Xexpo on February 20, 2015 5:43AM
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

from playing PVP today the average AD kill is no where near 650 so no the math doesnt check out not even close

i unlike you can recognize good players from other factions you are not one of them

You know that when you have over 100 players it dilutes the AP gain right?

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

Options
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahaha. Burn.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
    Options
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess EP must get 2 points per kill never a small group of EP LOL

Options
  • Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    fluph is fairly new. thus kill counter was able to yield that my kills amount to

23452 kills
    9466059 AP

http://imgur.com/gcbgq2f AD at a 2:1 ratio

born in Jan, started pvping at vet 1

Killing ppl who haven't just walked out a wayshrine is worth significantly more. Faction irrispective, you are what you eat. Defending multiple fronts where they are traveling to you and killing on the way and having a group that deals a lot of dmg as opposed to tagging means the diff between peanuts and 250-300 a kill in a group situation.
    Edited by Valnas on February 20, 2015 3:57PM
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
    Options
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hehe, I laughed :D
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has a DC player cause I mainly only do defense and poof to other servers when things get runned over by zergs, I don't die a heck of a lot, have died only once this week so far and that was by choice needed to poof quickly to another keep that was getting hit and dying was faster then server switching.

But yeah some DC players don't die that much do to various tricks and styles
    Options
  • Awetopsy1703
    Awetopsy1703
    ✭✭
    The Scooma vats at Highrock for DC have a higher Alcohol content which leads to higher AP when slaying an FUI (Fighting Under the Influence} player from the opposing faction
    Options
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be surprised if this is another bug they haven't found since launch, like oil being cheaper for EP.
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valnas wrote: »
    fluph is fairly new. thus kill counter was able to yield that my kills amount to

23452 kills
    9466059 AP

http://imgur.com/gcbgq2f AD at a 2:1 ratio

born in Jan, started pvping at vet 1

Killing ppl who haven't just walked out a wayshrine is worth significantly more. Faction irrispective, you are what you eat. Defending multiple fronts where they are traveling to you and killing on the way and having a group that deals a lot of dmg as opposed to tagging means the diff between peanuts and 250-300 a kill in a group situation.

Codex and Kill Counter both do not correctly track kills nor deaths in this game. The API is extremely limited, I don't really know why these addons even exist.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

Options
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

quoted for burnination

rip decibel
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People that do nothing but impulse blob and steal scrolls while being protected by intense lag tend to die a lot and not be worth much AP.

Or they could just suck like I do.

One of the two
    Edited by Cody on February 21, 2015 4:32PM
    Options