Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Killstreak bonus in Cyrodil

• Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    at one hundred kills i get a standard that covers an entire keep and kills everyone instantly

rip decibel
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    at one hundred kills i get a standard that covers an entire keep and kills everyone instantly

at 1000 I get to summon alduin to eat the souls of every enemy in cyrodiil, and to keep them from spawning or porting back into cyrodill for the rest of the day
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    All players who blink 4 times in the space of 30 seconds should instantly die to a slaughterfish tornado.
    May I also know which directions I'm allowed to blink in so I don't break your terms of engagement?

Don't be silly, Teargrants. Don't you know we're just supposed to stand still while they beat us senseless?
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All players who blink 4 times in the space of 30 seconds should instantly die to a slaughterfish tornado.
    May I also know which directions I'm allowed to blink in so I don't break your terms of engagement?

Don't be silly, Teargrants. Don't you know we're just supposed to stand still while they beat us senseless?

this guy gets it

not stop teleporting everywhere; my snipes can only go so far.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

this guy gets it

...You want me to no longer BE? Such cruelty, would you feel no guilt over erasing my existence?
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    I think it would be more rewarding for PvPers if ZOS added killstreak bonuses in PvP like in Call Of Duty.

For instance, after 5 kills you could get a radar showing the location of all enemies in a 100m radius, and after 30 kills in a row, you could launch a nuclear bomb wiping everyone in a 2 km radius zone of your choice.

I think it would add strategy and challenge to the game.

Most importantly please make the nuclear attack non reflectable so we can finally kill dks.

#NerfDksMore

the last thing a game like this is buff to the best players that punishes everyone else. its not good enough that you are owning everyone, you need free nukes?

I would agree with a very small ap bonus for high kill streaks, but never tangible bonuses that effect the playing field: Never.

FYI giving great players free nukes is not adding strategy to the game its adding snowball effect increasing even more the terrible play of zergs rolling over everything.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

this guy gets it

...You want me to no longer BE? Such cruelty, would you feel no guilt over erasing my existence?

of course not! anyone that is not a NB is a lesser being, and will be sacrificed to sithis in due time.
  • Sabriel7
    Sabriel7
    ✭✭✭
    of course not! anyone that is not a NB is a lesser being, and will be sacrificed to sithis in due time.

Hail Sithis! >:)