The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "The Tamriel Chronicle, Issue #78"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "The Tamriel Chronicle, Issue #78."

Check out the latest in fan creations, including artwork, music, and stories!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Rouge_Sword
    Rouge_Sword
    Soul Shriven
    Ahhhh thank you so much for featuring my art. :smiley:
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, @Rouge_Sword‌! Which piece of art was yours?
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • ForestGuard
    ForestGuard
    ✭✭✭
    Uh, I'm actually the person who hosts the Woodhearth Tavern event. @‌ForestGuardian651, Forest Guard on TESO-RP.com.

These people:
    @Rosanna_Foxfire, @DappleJax, @eveningshadow

Are not affiliated with the event, and should not be contacted about it.

It's also a biweekly event, and it did not occur this week so it WILL occur next week, then the 25th. Is there someone I should contact if I have to reschedule an event? I do make changes within a few days sometimes.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @ForestGuard. Apologies on the delayed response. We made the adjustment in our current issue of the Chronicle, so going forward we'll be sure to keep that adjustment when promoting the event.

Is there someone I should contact if I have to reschedule an event? I do make changes within a few days sometimes.

If the event details change in the future, you can reflect those changes on the TESO-RP original post, or comment within that thread of any adjustments -- we'll try to make sure we only post updated event details. You can also contact us on here as well.

Thanks! :)

Jason Leavey
    Staff Post