The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help creating guild says i have to first leave a guild have only 4

TraumaHawk
TraumaHawk
✭✭
I only am in 4guilds so there should be room for one more for I quit one of the guilds yesterday waited a day thinkin system, had to update or something, and still same issue. I tried different guild names thinking maybe that was a problem but now I don't know. why cant I create/join a 5th guild
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭
    Are you the Guild Leader of any of the other four? You can only create one guild, although you can be a member in up to five.
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath
  • TraumaHawk
    TraumaHawk
    ✭✭
    no nowhere near a guild leader I tried calling eso but no response
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. That's certainly unusual. Whenever I've left a guild for another there wasn't much downtime before I could join the other guild. I also had no issues creating the social guild I run, but when I did that it was during early release so it was quite some time ago. Let us know what happens and what the cause was please. Hope it's fixed soon!
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, try this. Since there is data that is stored locally on your machine, try a reboot of the PC (although you may have powered off between the two days) and then log into the game again and see if it allows you to create a new Guild.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"