The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam sorcerer help

jsalit5149
jsalit5149
Soul Shriven
Okay so I a Breton vampire stam sorcerer. I have been having trouble with survival in pvp. I understand Breton is not the best race for a stam build but it's what I got. I am using a 2h and a bow. I run critical charge, executioner, vamp drain, rally, and boundless storm. For my bow I use poison arrow, magnum shot, critical surge, lightning flash, and crystal frag. My ultra are vamp swarm and the soul ultimate.
Is my build viable, should I change anything? Is the race too big of a problem?
  • themizario
    themizario
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if boundless storm should be replaced with a shield. The one with the icon like a blue ribbon wrap. I cant remember the skill name...l can look it up if you're confused.

Vamp drain might be good 1.6 (goes through shields) but brawler 2h cleave morph will give you dps and survivability. (Gives you a damage shield for every opponent hit)

2h upper cut 1.6 will not be able to be interrupted. It will drain Stam if your opponent breaks knock down. If theyre out of Stam they're down and you can execute. Maybe incorporate that. Replace shield for more dps.

Soul ultimate is a good finisher but even then I barely die from it. Try meteor. Mage Guild ultimate. OP on 1.6. The Storm Atronach with added AOE will wreck fools on bridges or keep battles not really good for open field. Although range is decent. Drop that, poison arrow, focus aim. Pull 2h executioner. >get wreck combo<
  • SanderBuraas
    SanderBuraas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all, which level are you? Gear, enchants and set bonuses make a big difference in pvp.

For your two-handed bar, you should definitely use wrecking blow or cleave, and replace with boundless storm.

As for your bow bar, you should definitely incorporate snipe into it. Replacing crystal fragments would be your best bet, as it doesn't scale with stamina.