Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Could ZoS Please...

michaelhintz99ub17_ESO
michaelhintz99ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Could you guys please make really cool areas like Dune, or Arenthia, open once completed? Make it so that even if a player hasn't completed the quest there, they can still be in someone who has done it instance.

Our RP guild would love to use Dune, it's the only truly Khajiiti city we have access to. Rawl'Kha is such a small town, and the trading hub of the Dominion makes it hard for RP to go on there. The other two main towns are also pretty bland compared to Dune, and Pa'lat suffers from the whole quest instancing too. And like 2/3 of Arenthia can't be opened or explored again once you do the quest! There were tons of lovely houses and places to RP, all gone!

It'd just be really cool if ZoS could do that, a lot of RPers don't even get their main to Vet, and it really destroys RP possibilities.

Do any other RPers feel the same way? I mean, AD really got the bad end of cool cities compared to DC (Wayrest and Daggerfall) and EP (Mournhold, Windhelm, Ebonheart).
  • Dyna
    Dyna
    ✭✭✭
    I am with you on this, for sure - it doesn't seem like it should be that difficult to implement, and it sure would help out the RP community a lot!
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped RPing a while ago, but I like to explore, and I've managed to get outside of Grahtwood, Cyrodiil, Malabal Tor, and Reaper's March. But I agree that areas shouldn't be closed off, if it's inside the zone, it's inside the zone, let us enter it. What's the point of spending time in the art and creation of a zone if you're going to lock it off after people have completed it.... It literally makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.