The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP Video - Homage to AD on Thornblade NA - Valentine's Day Special!

Roselle
Roselle
✭✭✭✭
I put together a video of a few of my favorite clips from the whole Valentine's Day 2015 shenangians:

I hope you get mild amusement watching - AD or not. :)
This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha, that 2nd clip was pretty awesome. Kinda makes you wonder if population imbalance is really the big problem in the alliance war.
    Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, lots of dead EP. Nice.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow that 1st clip on the 3rd floor.
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice... The last sound clip, who is that? No luck with either soundhound or shazam on it.
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    I like the part when the postern wall went up as you guys are going in. Lol was hilarious : p.
    Edited by Xiphyla on February 15, 2015 9:57PM
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg, last night when the wall went up on us was sooo funny. Not like it mattered though!
    ~Thallen~
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sacadon wrote: »
    Very nice... The last sound clip, who is that? No luck with either soundhound or shazam on it.

I split this remix within the video:

The Switchback song has been remixes by great DJs, some of the top ones can be located here.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    Sacadon wrote: »

I split this remix within the video:

The Switchback song has been remixes by great DJs, some of the top ones can be located here.

Thank you!
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much more entertaining than watching the standard "DK Vampire 1 v x" that seem to come out on a weekly basis