The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blue Monday

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    EP have always been the main spam exploiter's
    Yeah, us EP spend all day long in dimly lit back rooms trying to figure out how to exploit the most out of this:
    spam_boy.jpg

Fry it, melt some american cheese on it and make one hell of an overly processed samich.
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    It is good to see faction hatred, Blue thinks EP did, EP thinks AD did and all over go the circle.

Just Because your factions guilds cant get their heads properly removed from the rear end of their own rear ends doesnt mean that EP spams exploits or any of the matter. Show us video Show us something significant that your own faction isnt doing- Until then post your QQ. It's laughable you have more resolve on a forum then a battlefield.

See you out there kiddo's - Exploiting my Blazing Spear and Blazing Shield whilest reflecting your snipes ;)

I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    More lagspamming in Glade to allow EP to walk out with the scroll completely untouched, since none of us could attack or use skills. good work, lol.

massive fights against AD all day. very little lag, lol.

I would be angrier at the bonehead that moved it to glademist in the first place, I mean red already had aleswell, were they just stupid?

yep he got ungodly grief for that too. still doesn't excuse lagging the server out to enable them to waltz out with the scroll. i guess having 5:1 advantages arent enough.

Your 5:1 assessment is simply wrong like so many other things you say. All three factions were pop locked when EP rescued that scroll from that hovel known as Glademist. You're lucky we only wanted the scroll and not the keep itself.

And that lag during that fight was on par with the lag created when the entire DC army stole Bleaker's from us earlier in the day which you failed to mention. Even then it was much better than the horrid lag about an hour later when a pop locked EP rescued the other scroll from a pop locked AD at Faregyl.

My guildmates grabbed and ran back both scrolls last night. We couldn't have been more pleased at the results of a united EP faction during pop locked prime time.
    Edited by LonePirate on February 16, 2015 2:28PM
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    More lagspamming in Glade to allow EP to walk out with the scroll completely untouched, since none of us could attack or use skills. good work, lol.

massive fights against AD all day. very little lag, lol.

I would be angrier at the bonehead that moved it to glademist in the first place, I mean red already had aleswell, were they just stupid?

yep he got ungodly grief for that too. still doesn't excuse lagging the server out to enable them to waltz out with the scroll. i guess having 5:1 advantages arent enough.

Your 5:1 assessment is simply wrong like so many other things you say. All three factions were pop locked when EP rescued that scroll from that hovel known as Glademist. You're lucky we only wanted the scroll and the keep itself. And that lag during that fight was on par with the lag created when DC stole Bleaker's from us earlier in the day and even then it was much better than the horrid lag about an hour later when a pop locked EP rescued the other scroll from a pop locked AD at Faregyl.

Careful, don't bend his
    tin-foil-hat-3.jpg
    It will upset him.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    Pride Members UNITE!
    you guys bored during maintenance?
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC NB here reporting in.. I'll be ganking AD all day everyday because F your green alliance. Allies are for the weak.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Blue Monday? Would you say it would be a "new order" of DC?
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DC NB here reporting in.. I'll be ganking AD all day everyday because F your green alliance. Allies are for the weak.

This EP member would like to wish you all the success in Nirn during your gank AD endeavors. May you defeat them so badly that they try to reclaim Alessia farm from us like they did after we returned our scroll to our temple. My group absolutely loved those battles and all that AP.

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    EP have always been the main spam exploiter's, all factions have also used spam to get an advantage. So, let EP do their thing, everyone knows, their victory's mean nothing when they exploit.

Now having said this, AD has had some awesome, (no lag) battles against EP, they are tough, strong and organized. You can't go up against them, without a lot of thought and skill.

Learn to organize, because if you just want to willy nilly in pvp, you will be pwn'd.

Another ignorant statement. Everyone knows? You mean you and the other whiners that make up excuses for losing? Lol

• sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like to point out the fights at alessia's farm last night was fun for one side ;)
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    AnteCoyote wrote: »
    Hughezy wrote: »
    AnteCoyote wrote: »
    Sometimes I go to Chrillrend for what I assume to be easy AP from a bunch of PvEers, and instead I end up getting destroyed by a somewhat-organized and massive PvDoor squad that deals with the possibility of small numbers of defenders by spamming the most obnoxious, single-target debuts and CCs in the game, and I think to myself: "These guys are getting crap AP and the same job could be accomplished with half the numbers. This is why DC is so underpopulated on Thorn!"

Seriously, guys. You like to say you are underpopulated on the forums, but your buff campaign is frequently population capped when Thornblade isn't. Quit fighting doors and overconfident nightblades and come back to Thorn!

lol they are just pvers and will never come to thorn because that doesn't give them buffs

Nah, there are groups led by PvPers. That's probably how they learned which skills to spam to be useful. I recognize some of them.

I know who you are talking about, but still a small majority of them do 'proper' PvP outside Chillrend.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me clue you in here playah! The thread is about getting DC together with maybe some assistance from AD. Go on and lone wolf all ya want lol
    IRL your own military core would probably shoot you themselves with that attitude. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. (ok, well. sometimes lol)

We will not cry for this lost soul AD. He's all yours to grief and corpse camp (if you so choose to do so).

"The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bees83 wrote: »

You guys are showing your age.

VuISZoj.jpg
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bees83 wrote: »

You guys are showing your age.

VuISZoj.jpg

banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love watching open field fights and observing how the fights progress. For example, DC usually is alone or with a friend. EP has 3-4 players in a gank group. AD however will run gank zergs and gave 8+ players haha. But if you do gank an EP be very very careful as 33 1/2 more EP are on the way.

I used the 1/2 because sheliza just blocks and counts as half a player :wink:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love watching open field fights and observing how the fights progress. For example, DC usually is alone or with a friend. EP has 3-4 players in a gank group. AD however will run gank zergs and gave 8+ players haha. But if you do gank an EP be very very careful as 33 1/2 more EP are on the way.

I used the 1/2 because sheliza just blocks and counts as half a player :wink:

An the elitist. I wish the rest of us were have as good as you. Wink
  • rendolpheb16_ESO
    rendolpheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The reason you didn't see us DC last weeks in Thornblade was because we rolled NB so we can snipe you in your impulse zerg one by one.
    For Templar PvP video check my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/RendolpheGamer
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see EP win a single campaign without relying on certain guilds to pvdoor in offpeak.

Wishful thinking I guess.

But please, keep telling yourself that you're skilled players. Makes it so much more satisfying to wipe you all when pops are balanced. :wink:
    S'irinar the Shadow - VR14 NB (AD)
    Antakh the Bold - VR6 DK (AD)
    Arkoth the Darkweaver - VR5 Sorc (AD)