Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Killstreak bonus in Cyrodil

Etaniel
Etaniel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I think it would be more rewarding for PvPers if ZOS added killstreak bonuses in PvP like in Call Of Duty.

For instance, after 5 kills you could get a radar showing the location of all enemies in a 100m radius, and after 30 kills in a row, you could launch a nuclear bomb wiping everyone in a 2 km radius zone of your choice.

I think it would add strategy and challenge to the game.

Most importantly please make the nuclear attack non reflectable so we can finally kill dks.

#NerfDksMore
Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy *** no thank you.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no reasons to encourage even more balling up and/or ganking in stealth. People are already terrified of dying in the game, it's almost a comical level.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no, people already obsess about their kill/death ratio, for god knows what reason. Also terrified of dying, not moving their fat butts outside of keep walls or pushing, unless the enemy is already half-dead or outnumbered.

Do we really need more mechanics or features that rewards and promotes cheese, zerging, ranged pewpew, cowardice, KB-stealing and stealth sniping?

How about we add a penalty instead? If you spend more than 20 minutes sitting inside a keeps or hiding on top of a wall, spamming bow/destro/Leeching Regeneration, than you get -50% AP from all sources lol.
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if it's a 5% increase in AP per kill after around 20 killing blows.

Those who are good get a deserved bonus in recognition of their skill and no-one gets anything OP to use against anyone else or reason not to go balls deep.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    I think it would be more rewarding for PvPers if ZOS added killstreak bonuses in PvP like in Call Of Duty.

and...... that's where you lost me
  • MagnusRex
    MagnusRex
    ✭✭✭
    how about 20 kills for a swarm of swallows dropping coconuts:o
    Magnus Rex Magicka Dragonknight DC EU
    Magnus Rekt U Magicka Dragonknight EP EU

KiteSquad | Fero Caedis
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    Please no, people already obsess about their kill/death ratio, for god knows what reason.
    Because dying is bad. The fact that ESO more often than not rewards dying doesn't change this.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about you give me 100K gold?
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds cool. Especially the nuclear bomb part. :trollface:
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I get where you're coming from and I too enjoy staying alive and seeing the kill counter rise but it is contradictory to the objective based pvp system already implemented . It would encourage more mass grouping because the system now gives credit for kills to people in group that may have contributed nothing more then being in the vicinity of a kill . That's a reason I usually stay ungrouped so that I can get a more accurate reading on the kill counter . It's not perfect as I can get credit even on assists .
    Edited by Roechacca on February 16, 2015 5:39PM
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Encouraging more laggers and zergings, I approve this idea?!?

Please ZOS no for the love of 8 don't do this or take this idea seriously
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Too many people take the CoD reference troll literally. Some bonus from a 'killing blow' streak may actually be interesting to see implemented.

for example: 10 killing blows gives you a 5m + 5% AP buff. or a 'Minor Health' buff etc

Killing an emp may count as a unique reward. for example you restore all your health / stam / magicka
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on February 16, 2015 5:54PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, killstreaks should work the opposite.

Each kill you get should increase damage done to you by 3%. So if you kill 10 players in a row, you take 30% more damage from everything. This would eliminate unkillable zergs and perma-tanks without having to mess up the block mechanics (which is the route 1.6 takes). Good players would be able to rack up tons of kills and boast about their killstreak, while newer players would have some chance of killing them eventually (unlike now).
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Each kill you get should increase damage done to you by 3%. So if you kill 10 players in a row, you take 30% more damage from everything. This would eliminate unkillable zergs and perma-tanks without having to mess up the block mechanics (which is the route 1.6 takes). Good players would be able to rack up tons of kills and boast about their killstreak, while newer players would have some chance of killing them eventually (unlike now).

I see the logic, but I hate it.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    /sarcasm off

Man I didn't think such an obvious bait would pull so many of you #FaithInEsoPlayersCompletelyLost

/sarcasm on

We could also look into adding some kind of rocket launcher to give ranged players the opportunity to destroy siege weapons from a safe distance
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loool people are dumb I'm sad now, also my sorc looked super cool in your vid etan
    Edited by Juraigr on February 16, 2015 6:10PM
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Random repost
    Edited by Juraigr on February 16, 2015 6:08PM
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    /sarcasm off

Man I didn't think such an obvious bait would pull so many of you #FaithInEsoPlayersCompletelyLost

/sarcasm on

We could also look into adding some kind of rocket launcher to give ranged players the opportunity to destroy siege weapons from a safe distance

Some of Us enjoy being trolled . You ever stop to consider we play along ?

Personal anti siege is a great suggestion . Maybe like Molotov Coctails and Fire arrows could be implemented . I'm pretty sure NPC's already have a oil and light it up ability in pve . Adding this to players to stop siege from a distance would be a great group mechanic and encourage more bow skills to assist . I for one am all for more bow choice content .
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    /sarcasm off

/sarcasm on

I didn't name any one, because i know (thank god) that there are still (a few) people capable of thinking around here
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    /sarcasm off

/sarcasm on

I didn't name any one, because i know (thank god) that there are still (a few) people capable of thinking around here

But what about my Molotov Coctail idea ?

*shatter* "Light it UP !" pew pew
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /sarcasm off

/sarcasm on

Pfft. That's a crap idea.

I vote for T-rexs with head mounted lasers for both bow ganking and as mounts
    The Legendary Nothing
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally think a 3rd morph to batswarm, called "Fire Bats", that will generate ultimate when hitting anyone and do atleast 5X the damage.

Also buffs all other fire damage by 100%.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lawl so many fell for this XD
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol dem CoD kids,
    wrong game son
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Because if someone is more successful than most he must be cheating or exploiting, so skill must be punished in general!
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    There are no reasons to encourage even more balling up and/or ganking in stealth. People are already terrified of dying in the game, it's almost a comical level.

That made me spittake because I know a AD player who has mastered the art of escaping death, and that makes killing him all the more satisfying.

Everyone dies in pvp. Better imo to run in swinging than run away like a sissy.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone dies in pvp. Better imo to run in swinging than run away like a sissy.
    We need more ppl who think like you. No cereally, I need some meat shields to distract the zerg while I blinky blink into the sunset. =\
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All players who blink 4 times in the space of 30 seconds should instantly die to a slaughterfish tornado.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All players who blink 4 times in the space of 30 seconds should instantly die to a slaughterfish tornado.
    May I also know which directions I'm allowed to blink in so I don't break your terms of engagement?
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴