Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Datamined Imperial City Maps

Neizir
Neizir
✭✭✭✭✭
Again, all the credit goes to @Dominoid! There are ALOT of images here!

imperialcity_base_old.jpg
imperialcity_base_new.jpg
imperialprisondistrictdun_base.jpg
imperialprisondunint01_base.jpg
imperialprisondunint02_base.jpg
imperialprisondunint03_base.jpg
imperialprisondunint04_base.jpg
imperialsewers_base.jpg
imperialsewersald1_base.jpg
imperialsewersald2_base.jpg
imperialsewersdagger1_base.jpg
imperialsewersdagger2_base.jpg
imperialsewersebon1_base.jpg
imperialsewersebon2_base.jpg
imperialsewershub_base.jpg
Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
I have a fancy signature.
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those aren't mine. Looks like someone did the same thing I did though. I'm still working on the presentation of these with more context. Looks like no sense now. I hadn't even seen that top one.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok these aren't mine but:

1. haven't seen this one, but it's a rough top down look of the imperial city - sort of

2. Official map for the IC

3. Imperial Prison Entrance Map

4-7. New 4-man(presumed) dungeon called Imperial Prison

8. Rough top-down look of all the imperial sewers

9-10. Imperial Sewers PVE? Aldmeri Dominion

11-12. Imperial Sewers PVE? Daggerfall Covenant

13-14. Imperial Sewers PVE Ebonheart Pact

15 - Imperial Sewers Hub - Each alliance get's own "safe" section with the entire middle section (which is as big as IC itself) for PVP battles
    Edited by Dominoid on February 16, 2015 12:17AM
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is awesome.. you guys are awesome to find it..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is really a very large area! I lost interest in it when I read it was PVE. I don't want more PVE in my PVP.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoulScream wrote: »
    That is really a very large area! I lost interest in it when I read it was PVE. I don't want more PVE in my PVP.

Its PVE areas that will be held by a certain faction depending on..PvP..I'm assuming the PvP its depending on is PVP that takes place within the city..maybe not.
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's going to be an amazing place to hang around to gank players.

NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

• dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't want more PVE in my PVP.

And the rest of us don't want PvP in our PvE, but what do we get? We get skills and sets nerfed across the board because of PvP whines.
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »

And the rest of us don't want PvP in our PvE, but what do we get? We get skills and sets nerfed across the board because of PvP whines.

More abilities have been changed for PvE then they have PvP.
    ~Thallen~
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This gets me extremely excited..it looks very close to the Imp city map from Oblivion and I have always thought that something in ESO that was comparable but open PvP would be amazing. :D
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's.. .. Oh god, it's beautiful.... (tears up happily).
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys need to stop this. It's stupid and illegal. I hate ZOS recently but I hope they come after you for this crap.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »
    You guys need to stop this. It's stupid and illegal. I hate ZOS recently but I hope they come after you for this crap.

It's sitting in the game files from their patch, sent to our computers. Nothing to see here people, move along :D.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »

Illegal? No. Against the TOS? Very likely.
    NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

• Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its also a good sign that they're already client side.
    Edited by Tintinabula on February 16, 2015 5:05AM
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. Thanks for the descriptions, Dominoid.
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and if all this stuff is ready and sitting there then why the hel* haven't we had any REAL new content (not just costumes and skill nerfs) for ages?

This could be put out now and ot kept back for paid-for DLC

ggrrr.....Mr. Angry Pants
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not demonstrated by the facts, and made even more clear in last Friday's 'Live' when most of the discussions about nerfs were illustrated by PVP effects, PVE barely got mentioned: most glaring example was that the Negate nerf was justified ENTIRELY because of PVP, the dev. said so!

• Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and if all this stuff is ready and sitting there then why the hel* haven't we had any REAL new content (not just costumes and skill nerfs) for ages?

LOL, just because the MAPS are there doesn't of course mean anything remotely playable exists.

However, in this case, we KNOW this was nearly ready for release 4-5 months ago, ZOS said so at the time they were just 'polishing' it .. I suspect we can trace the decision to got B2P back to around that time in fact, they didn't release it because they realised they already had their first DLC 'in the can'.

ZOS really are cynical I guess.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I kind of suspect the real reason Night's Silence + Dark Stalker got nerfed was because it was breaking scripting somewhere.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only concern looking at the maps of the IC is that it is unclear if we can go to the White-gold tower or if there will be anything to do there. I really hope we can get within its walls as I would feel kind of robbed not being able to see the Ruby throne...
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    My only concern looking at the maps of the IC is that it is unclear if we can go to the White-gold tower or if there will be anything to do there. I really hope we can get within its walls as I would feel kind of robbed not being able to see the Ruby throne...

Although it was a while ago, they said that White Gold tower would not be accessible in the first release of the IC.
  • RedShirtRob
    RedShirtRob
    ✭✭
    Kragorn wrote: »

LOL, just because the MAPS are there doesn't of course mean anything remotely playable exists.

However, in this case, we KNOW this was nearly ready for release 4-5 months ago, ZOS said so at the time they were just 'polishing' it .. I suspect we can trace the decision to got B2P back to around that time in fact, they didn't release it because they realised they already had their first DLC 'in the can'.

ZOS really are cynical I guess.

It's almost as if they were - gasp! - running a business...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody else notice a bit of a problem here?
    imperialcity_base_new.jpg

OB-map-Imperial_City.png

Somebody got their rotation angle wrong... :tongue:
    The ESO map needs to be rotated 30 degrees clockwise.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why does Imperial sewers look like..... any other sewers i alrdy saw in this game ?

Oh wait, all what ZOS do is Copy-Paste, sry forgot about that.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does Imperial sewers look like..... any other sewers i alrdy saw in this game ?

Oh wait, all what ZOS do is Copy-Paste, sry forgot about that.
    There are only four sewers currently in the game, and aside from all being sewers, they do all look quite different.
    http://esomap.uesp.net/?world=MournholdSewers
    http://esomap.uesp.net/?world=HavenSewers
    http://esomap.uesp.net/?world=ElinhirSewerworks
    http://esomap.uesp.net/?world=ImperialUndergroundPart2
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very interesting :smile:
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Keepercraft
    Keepercraft
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS are hard working about new content. :]
    Edited by Keepercraft on February 24, 2015 1:31PM
    Still waiting for Sithis.
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am excited for the Imperial City content.

Maybe the devs can comment on how the Imperial City will affect PvP in Cyrodil? Will the Imperial City introduce both PvE and PvP material? Is Cyrodil in for a rebalance and performance improvements?

I really, really, enjoy Cyrodil I enjoy that it mixes PvE and PvP and I know a lot of players are bummed that lag is still such an issue. I run a small PvP guild and many of our players choose not to play in Thornblade because of the lag that takes place there especially at peek play times, but I got involved in this game precisely because of what the PvP concept for Cyrodil was promising. I have not been disappointed by the experience, but I know it can get better. Keep up the good work ZOS team looking forward to what you come up with! I hope Cyrodil continues to be an innovative and creative place and that the Imperial City will introduce some new elements to the struggle for PvP dominance.
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So no new trial? :pensive:
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to give into some of the pvp negativity, but most of this seems like PVE content, not a lot of PVP except maybe during the cut over? I'll be happy to run another dungeon/trial with group mates but I still pine for some battle grounds and more structured pvp.
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit