The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

1.6 stamina Templar builds?

Holycannoli
Holycannoli
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm ready to shelve my main sorcerer and think I want to level my templar crafting mule to be my new main. He's a redguard and I want to take advantage of his stamina buffs.

I don't know a thing about templars in 1.6. I barely know anything about them in 1.5. I could use some build advice, specifically what the most important skills for a stamina templar are and if it's best to stack stamina and ignore magicka and health. I'm interested in PvP mostly and would prefer using a bow (that's what my sorcerer uses in PvP so I'm familiar with it) but 2H or DW is fine.

I can't even google templar builds because they're probably obsolete in 1.6.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2H skills: momentum, wrecking blow and reverse slash, with evil hunter, radiant aura and flawless dawnbreaker slotted.
    Wololo.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interesting. I'm assuming it's best with all stamina too. I'll check it out on PTS tomorrow.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know, I'm not liking Radiant Aura. 10% regeneration isn't a ton. I'm thinking Biting Jabs might be better to use.
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭
    I'm ready to shelve my main sorcerer and think I want to level my templar crafting mule to be my new main. He's a redguard and I want to take advantage of his stamina buffs.

I don't know a thing about templars in 1.6. I barely know anything about them in 1.5. I could use some build advice, specifically what the most important skills for a stamina templar are and if it's best to stack stamina and ignore magicka and health. I'm interested in PvP mostly and would prefer using a bow (that's what my sorcerer uses in PvP so I'm familiar with it) but 2H or DW is fine.

I can't even google templar builds because they're probably obsolete in 1.6.

I just this minute bookmarked a thread for my own perusal later, by somebody who has worked out a templar stamina build for 1.6.

It might help or at least give you some ideas.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/151024/templar-1-week-of-pts-pve
    Edited by Sue_D_Nim on February 13, 2015 3:00AM
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »
    I just this minute bookmarked a thread for my own perusal later, by somebody who has worked out a templar stamina build for 1.6.

It might help or at least give you some ideas.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/151024/templar-1-week-of-pts-pve

Ooh very interesting. Exactly the kind of discussion I'm looking for. Thanks!
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭
    @Holycannoli my pleasure.
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath