The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for medium sized active guild

Launchism
Launchism
Soul Shriven
Just looking for a group of people i can enjoy this game with. I want to get in to it but i just can't while playing alone all the time, it gets kind of lonely lol. im really just looking for a mature friendly guild that has voice chat of some sort to keep me company while i play.
  • Laffett
    Laffett
    I am in the same shoes as you
    I need a damned guild. I am new to this game and there are some elements that I dont get. I need support. if you find a guild please let me know so maybe I can join too
  • Launchism
    Launchism
    Soul Shriven
    will do brother
  • jbcrocks
    jbcrocks
    ✭✭✭
    what faction and server?
    jbcrocks [EP] - Dunmer DK - Vamp since launch - AvA 37
    Chaboyyyhd [EP]- Altmer Sorcerer - AvA 9
    Jb Shadowcloak [EP] - Imperial Nightblade AvA 9
    Commander Soviets [AD] - Bosmer Nightnlade AvA 5

• jbcrocks
    jbcrocks
    ✭✭✭
    jbcrocks [EP] - Dunmer DK - Vamp since launch - AvA 37
    Chaboyyyhd [EP]- Altmer Sorcerer - AvA 9
    Jb Shadowcloak [EP] - Imperial Nightblade AvA 9
    Commander Soviets [AD] - Bosmer Nightnlade AvA 5

• alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alitheso.com a friendly guild that helps each other
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brothers Sanguine- small active guild with Teamspeak. If small group Gank is for you send message or tell.

If your just looking for company I'd suggest one of the larger guilds that always have folks in TS. You can always jump into different TS channels when the chatter gets to be too much.- Heart of Daggerfall is pretty decent Large Guild, DC on Thornblade server.
  • Nicator
    Nicator
    ✭✭
    Is there more than 1 EU server?