Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Datamined Map of Wrothgar

Neizir
Neizir
✭✭✭✭✭
All the credits go to @Dominoid. No labels yet, unfortunately.

StWobob.jpg

Wait until you guys see the datamined stuff on Imperial City on Monday 16th!
Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
I have a fancy signature.
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool stuff!
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks interesting. Nice of Dominoid to do this.
  • GreyBrow
    GreyBrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    inb4 this thread gets deleted.

Also... no wrothgar until 2016 at the earliest, which is super lama
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohh, it looks great! Im really looking forward to this comes out. :)
    PC EU
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Top-right corner: "Raid" :smile:
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How he get it? Does it somewhere in game files?
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Top-right corner: "Raid" :smile:

So this means a zone with a mix of solo and group content? Nice. :)
    PC EU
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this the exact image you found in the game files? looks intresting
  • Ganacampo
    Ganacampo
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like a lot of diversity. Snowy parts, green parts and more deserted ones.
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreyBrow wrote: »
    inb4 this thread gets deleted.

Also... no wrothgar until 2016 at the earliest, which is super lama

Where have they said not til 2016?
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah world-builders will "paint" the map in this way before putting surface assets on top.

If you've seen how the devs have color coded craglorn in the past, there's actually a ton of information in this picture about how wrothgar will turn out.
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job finding it... however, doesn't look that big.
    They better not ask too many clowns for this...
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember this and imperial city map being found on the pts back three weeks ago. When 1.6 first pop on the pts. I was on a wiki site and they had the pictures in the chat window.
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar DLC would be nice around X-mas.
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar would be nice right now
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyr wrote: »

Yeah world-builders will "paint" the map in this way before putting surface assets on top.

If you've seen how the devs have color coded craglorn in the past, there's actually a ton of information in this picture about how wrothgar will turn out.

Can you throw us a reference perhaps so we can check it out? =D
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Bloodfang
    Bloodfang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could be ESO's first 24-man Raid. (The option is still there in the group finder).

I'm pretty sure it would be called "Trial" if it was intended as a 12-man.
    Edited by Bloodfang on February 15, 2015 12:53PM
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bloodfang wrote: »
    This could be ESO's first 24-man Raid. (The option is still there in the group finder).

I'm pretty sure it would be called "Trial" if it was intended as a 12-man.

Unfortunately not likely. Internally they call "Trials" Raids.

• LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tengri wrote: »
    Good job finding it... however, doesn't look that big.
    They better not ask too many clowns for this...
    Funny, I was just thinking it looked like it was gonna be pretty huge.
    Edited by LtCrunch on February 15, 2015 2:50PM
    NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

• Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they retcon Farrun and Tehanna, or does Wrothgar not complete all of High Rock?

Highrock.jpg
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good work, thanks ;)
    ESO-Database.com (Steam Deck Client | System Status)
    - Character and Guild Database for ESO with data collection AddOn and Windows Client for automatically data transfers. (DE/EN)
    ESO-Skillfactory.com
    - Elder Scrolls Online skill calculator with Championsystem! (DE/EN/FR)
    ESO-Database Game Data API
    - API for AddOn developers to fetch game related data like Chest positions etc.

More AddOns: ESO Farm-Buddy, ESO-Skillfactory.com Build Export, All AddOns by Keldor
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    Tyr wrote: »

Can you throw us a reference perhaps so we can check it out? =D

Similar Craglorn map discovered before release:

W6mCAYK.jpg
    Edited by Dominoid on February 15, 2015 4:34PM
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How he get it? Does it somewhere in game files?

In the game files on the PTS. Possibly on Live too, but I only went looking in 1.6 for goodies.
  • WolffenBloodseeker
    WolffenBloodseeker
    ✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Did they retcon Farrun and Tehanna, or does Wrothgar not complete all of High Rock?

Highrock.jpg

this is an alpha map of planed zones for ESO, Farrun and Jehana regions are just north of Wrothgar

Pur91sS.png

Following this map Wrothgar won't complete all of High Rock and don't forget this map you linked is 800 years in the future, Orsinium has been sacked, destroyed and rebuilt countless times in this timespawn.

[edit] also just noticed that the Wrothgar map in the topic indeed features farrun and jehana regions, maybe they retconed it indeed? there is something there that looks like it could be Farrun and Jehanna (it's in the same spot) but looks like it features orcish architeture and the map is too low res to achieve some conclusion from it [edit end]

other interesting diferences from 3rd/4rd era maps:

in the timespawn of ESO Haafingar hold is currently controled by the reach in Skyrim

Evermore in bangkorai controls parts of hammerfell, in the 3rd/4rd era maps high rock loses great part of bangkorai region to Hammerfell and evermore is changed to upper bangkorai (who knows what lead to this political change and the city being moved, probably it was destroyed and rebuilt in upper Bangkorai beetween the 2nd and 3rd eras)
    Edited by WolffenBloodseeker on February 15, 2015 5:04PM
  • Neizir
    Neizir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Highrock.jpg

this is an alpha map of planed zones for ESO, Farrun and Jehana regions are just north of Wrothgar

Pur91sS.png

Following this map Wrothgar won't complete all of High Rock and don't forget this map you linked is 800 years in the future, Orsinium has been sacked, destroyed and rebuilt countless times in this timespawn.

[edit] also just noticed that the Wrothgar map in the topic indeed features farrun and jehana regions, maybe they retconed it indeed? there is something there that looks like it could be Farrun and Jehanna (it's in the same spot) but looks like it features orcish architeture and the map is too low res to achieve some conclusion from it [edit end]

other interesting diferences from 3rd/4rd era maps:

in the timespawn of ESO Haafingar hold is currently controled by the reach in Skyrim

Evermore in bangkorai controls parts of hammerfell, in the 3rd/4rd era maps high rock loses great part of bangkorai region to Hammerfell and evermore is changed to upper bangkorai (who knows what lead to this political change and the city being moved, probably it was destroyed and rebuilt in upper Bangkorai beetween the 2nd and 3rd eras)

Surely Farrun and Jehanna are there - the map shows that Wrothgar is a coastal region. Seas are visible way to the north of the map too.

Each zone contains about 3 cities anyway - Wrothgar likely contains Orsinium, Farrun and Jehanna.
    Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    I have a fancy signature.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open the image in a new window and zoom in.

The top part clearly shows an Orc settlement with their typical longhouses, which most likely is the location of the later Farrun.

The easternmost part of the light brown area should be Orsinium, judging by the video footage they've shown so far.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Highrock.jpg

Farrun gets a nod in dialog during the Northpoint stuff. So, it's unlikely it's gone.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buried?

Edit: Nope - Sorry
    Edited by Dominoid on February 17, 2015 12:34PM
  • LadyNerevar
    LadyNerevar
    ✭✭✭
    Pur91sS.png

Sorry to resurect this thread, but where is this map from? I've never seen it before.
    Librarian at the Imperial Library
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pur91sS.png

Sorry to resurect this thread, but where is this map from? I've never seen it before.

@LadyNerevar I think it was originally posted on Reddit. Do a Google Image search for "ESO Future Zones Map" and it pops up as first or second. One of the other top results there is the map I made, which was originally the map here, but they removed the border lines for the current version:
    User-Enodoc-ESO_Regions.png
    Zone code key and analysis can be found on my UESP page.

Regarding Farrun and Jehenna, they may be much smaller / not founded yet, which is why they may not be clear on the mined map.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp