The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show your Mancave / Gamer Den / Evil Lair

Lynx7386
Lynx7386
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Figured this might be an interesting thread, let's see where you're logging onto ESO from!

Disclaimer: For the safety and security of our posters, please be sure no clues as to personal information are somewhere in your images.

Here's mine, from left to right:

gus3pdpvo5ph.jpg

This is my trophy wall. The po-dao (The staff looking thing at the top) was handmade by yours truly, took several days and a lot of attention to detail =P The two swords below that are a traditional european longsword, no real specifics on that one, and a wen-jian tai chi straightsword - this one being made of springsteel and meant for training. The axe in the middle is just some decorative piece a friend bought for me.

Starting a collection of pop figures at the bottom there, so far I've got rocket racoon, groot, little groot, and wash / kaylee / jane / mal from firefly.

xaobm1726lue.jpg

My rig, originally put together by myself about 5 years ago and just recently upgraded. Cant geek out without a nice comfy leather throne either =P

jmj2z4u2yye1.jpg

Router/modem on the little shelf at the left here, and the couch that my canine comrade lounges on while I terrorize cyrodiil =) She's camera shy, hence the weird look in this shot.

Let's see yours, I'm sure we've got some interesting setups out there.
PS4 / NA
M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank