Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

World 1st Sanctum Ophidia: The Serpent, Difficult Mode by Ætherius Eight - Ebonheart Pact EU (Rus)

• TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haters gonna hate ;). Don't listen to the ragers.

Anyways, congratz to you guys for the first HM, I couldn't post on forums before ^^.

From what I understand some NA guilds have been going at it for months without killing it :cold_sweat:
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    TehMagnus wrote: »
    Haters gonna hate ;). Don't listen to the ragers.

Anyways, congratz to you guys for the first HM, I couldn't post on forums before ^^.

From what I understand some NA guilds have been going at it for months without killing it :cold_sweat:

Wow, never got any info from NA's... Hope it's not that sad situation in PvE there.

Yeah, ty for gz. I was sure u will do it someday :)
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • KyyuU
    KyyuU
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but Sanctum Ophidia hard mode is still not clear in my eyes
    we dont accept guilds who use glitches/bug to achive a first kills or speedruns.

Edited by KyyuU on February 8, 2015 10:32PM
    Beyond Infinity EU DE
    Hel Ra / AA Harmode: Clear
    Sanctum Ophidia Clear Hardmode: Clear
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    KyyuU wrote: »
    we dont accept guilds who use glitches/bug to achive a first kills or speedruns.

LoL?
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭

Sure about it? It's use of mantikora Enraged Culminating Slam radius. Is it a bug? Last boss on Vet Arena also has radius of his ability. No one called this a bug...

- YouTube

• JuL1aN
    JuL1aN
    ✭✭

What are you talking about?
    J-L-N | eXile
  • KyyuU
    KyyuU
    ✭✭✭
    its not just that and you know it show us the full video and everyone will see it

Ur group is pretty skilled for sure but this is not a clean kill.
    Beyond Infinity EU DE
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    its not just that and you know it show us the full video and everyone will see it

Ur group is pretty skilled for sure but this is not a clean kill.

First of all, nobody used any *** bug to get those achievments.
    Second, it is not our fault if you are not able to complete that stuff.
    We could release footage ofc, but why should we? Do it on your own with your own ideas.....dont be a copycat, well even if you had them maybe you still could not achieve it, who knows.

Maybe when 1.6 goes live we could release it, because in 1.6 all the content is just stupidly easy, so it does not really matter anymore.
    Edited by Alcast on February 8, 2015 11:06PM

• KyyuU
    KyyuU
    ✭✭✭
    lol we dont need something to copy ;) we know how it works ur way we just dont wanna do it like that.

but ok act stupid ~~
    Beyond Infinity EU DE
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    lol we dont need something to copy ;) we know how it works ur way we just dont wanna do it like that.

but ok act stupid ~~

why are you jelaous? i rly dont get it dude..

• KyyuU
    KyyuU
    ✭✭✭
    I just was giving my humble opinion what has that to do with jelaous?
    dont be mad just because i dont accept a first kill with a bug
    i love fair competion and i also respect hodor for the effort and their skill.

Beyond Infinity EU DE
  • JuL1aN
    JuL1aN
    ✭✭

Hodor will post every Run after 1.6 probably. (HM SO, Speedrun SO/AA/HRC)

J-L-N | eXile
  • KyyuU
    KyyuU
    ✭✭✭
    hopefully u are posting the 1.5 runs and not the 1.6 runs
    we compliting SO on the pts today and it was pretty easy
    Beyond Infinity EU DE
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares, since SO/SO HM loot is nothing in 1.6... I hope, they'll fix it before it goes live.
    JuL1aN wrote: »
    Hodor will post every Run after 1.6 probably. (HM SO, Speedrun SO/AA/HRC)

Maybe we'll do same. But im not sure it would be interesting for anyone in all new game...

- YouTube

• JuL1aN
    JuL1aN
    ✭✭
    ofc its easy because they nerfed it, and yes i meant the 1.5 runs
    J-L-N | eXile
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭

Dunno about HM, but in normal, they say, it's 17kk HP that is about 2.4kk HP on live. Ofc it got almost 30% nerf and it's easy now.

Shaper speed got nerfed, shield phase was nerfed, adds HP was nerfed, so i guess HM is not rly hard any more.

Unfortunatly, i couldn't test it myself cause i always got 999+ ping and disconnect as the raid combat begins and crazy 300 ping out of combat.

I hope, we will have some hardcore PvE in future at least... Like it was with SO before nerfs. Not only casual.

- YouTube

• JuL1aN
    JuL1aN
    ✭✭
    Fecius wrote: »

Dunno about HM, but in normal, they say, it's 17kk HP that is about 2.4kk HP on live. Ofc it got almost 30% nerf and it's easy now.

Shaper speed got nerfed, shield phase was nerfed, adds HP was nerfed, so i guess HM is not rly hard any more.

Unfortunatly, i couldn't test it myself cause i always got 999+ ping and disconnect as the raid combat begins and crazy 300 ping out of combat.

I hope, we will have some hardcore PvE in future at least... Like it was with SO before nerfs. Not only casual.

Hardmode is not even hard at live... :/
    J-L-N | eXile
  • Pash
    Pash
    Soul Shriven
    only i've you skip the manticores, show me a vid where you do it with manti and not without and say its easy....
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Pash wrote: »
    only i've you skip the manticores, show me a vid where you do it with manti and not without and say its easy....

So, d'u really think that it's a bug that Serpent Big Boom blows up totems and manticores? Ha-ha-ha. No, it's works correct. It was the only way to kill Serpent in normal without PvP buff and with AA/Craft gearset if only u had no 9 DKs ignoring boss magic resist from those green totems in ur raid. I have our normal 1st kill video, where we skiped every 2nd manticora and let her blow. Ofc it's in use in killing HM! It's 200k more dmg in boss that u really need.

- YouTube

• Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

We will eventually release the HM video when 1.6 goes live.. And it is rly not hard lol. All you need is block the damn stomp and you dun wipe.
    And ofc it helps if you have like 8 DKs in your grp lol
    Edited by Alcast on February 11, 2015 8:59AM

• TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dunno about Aetherius Eight, but we didn't skip any bosses or adds in order to achieve the Speed Run nor the Hard Mode.

We did not get out of range of any AOE because we have awesome healers 8) (even though I have to agree with Fecius that getting out of the Manticora AOE is not a bug in our eyes, if the AOE wasn't meant to be avoidable it would cover the whole room).

And we will release video proving all of this since if I'm not mistaken Alcast has them all in storage.

Only reason we are not releasing them is because we don't want to spoil it for other guilds who are trying by giving up our strategies to beat both contents (I know I wouldn't have liked it if Aetherius had released their HM clear before Hodor had the chance to give it a try).
    Edited by TehMagnus on February 14, 2015 4:25PM
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Russian are not the
    Runhent wrote: »
    Congrats! Cool that the Russian guild is the best ^^

Ну и можно, слегка нарушив правило про официальные языки форума, и по-русски поздравить :) Молодцы!

P.S. Ы, бонус эпичен :dizzy_face:

They are much, but assuredly not the best. Wait some time and you will see what They are.....

Are you sure you are still talking about the game? Well, Russianspeaking guild Iddqd was 1st EU to kill The Serpent Normal. Now again another Rus guild kills SO HM even World 1st... In PvE aspect of this game I can say that small Russianspeaking community is really strong and one of the best. I know only one guild, who killed SO HM besides us. It's Hodor.

We killed SO HM now already 6 times and did a HM achivement for 2 more ppl. And what's ur best PvE result in ESO?

And if u are going to talk about some politics here, I'll ask u just go do it in other place and not to spoil this positive and all good thread. Thank you.

P.S.: Ah, and yes. Our guild player is not far from 50 PvP rank. He's 47 or 48 now. Still on the top of the world ;)

On EU world yes, but on the both servers Crystalized has your player beat by maybe a million AP, but still nice to see another high ranked PvPer.
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    Russian are not the

Ну и можно, слегка нарушив правило про официальные языки форума, и по-русски поздравить :) Молодцы!

They are much, but assuredly not the best. Wait some time and you will see what They are.....

Are you sure you are still talking about the game? Well, Russianspeaking guild Iddqd was 1st EU to kill The Serpent Normal. Now again another Rus guild kills SO HM even World 1st... In PvE aspect of this game I can say that small Russianspeaking community is really strong and one of the best. I know only one guild, who killed SO HM besides us. It's Hodor.

We killed SO HM now already 6 times and did a HM achivement for 2 more ppl. And what's ur best PvE result in ESO?

And if u are going to talk about some politics here, I'll ask u just go do it in other place and not to spoil this positive and all good thread. Thank you.

P.S.: Ah, and yes. Our guild player is not far from 50 PvP rank. He's 47 or 48 now. Still on the top of the world ;)

On EU world yes, but on the both servers Crystalized has your player beat by maybe a million AP, but still nice to see another high ranked PvPer.

Well, guess, you are right in it, cause im not a PvP player, I could make a mistake. 2nd top of the world and still 1st EU PvP then I guess? :D

- YouTube

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    Russian are not the

Well, guess, you are right in it, cause im not a PvP player, I could make a mistake. 2nd top of the world and still 1st EU PvP then I guess? :D

Sounds right, although Crystalized is off in some random campaign doing things so your guy may be able to pass him
  • igohamnchz
    There was one guild attempting Hard Mode SO for a while, although they weren't able to complete it. The Purple Guild was really late on organizing a group to obtain the Speed Run and Hard Mode achievements, although when we did finally get around to it we got the speed achievement and world record on our third night of trying it. The hard mode took one or two more nights than the speed run, so about 5 attempts to beat it, but we were NA first to get that achievement about a week ago. Nobody got a master weapon, and almost nobody was interested to return for loot that has a couple extra points on the enchantment so we haven't tried it again. Was that video at the beginning of the thread posted before Hodor beat HM?

In my opinion the highlights from the Serpent fight in that clip say everything that a whole video of Hard Mode would say, so the posting of a video has already been made. 1.6 definitely changes the game, but I dont believe thats an excuse to release footage of how you killed hard mode since only three guilds in the world have beat it. But since that video is made, there isn't really a point in not broadcasting the way hard mode is ran since its already been spoiled for the rest of the world
    *Insert some raiding achievements that used to matter
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    igohamnchz wrote: »
    There was one guild attempting Hard Mode SO for a while, although they weren't able to complete it. The Purple Guild was really late on organizing a group to obtain the Speed Run and Hard Mode achievements, although when we did finally get around to it we got the speed achievement and world record on our third night of trying it. The hard mode took one or two more nights than the speed run, so about 5 attempts to beat it, but we were NA first to get that achievement about a week ago. Nobody got a master weapon, and almost nobody was interested to return for loot that has a couple extra points on the enchantment so we haven't tried it again. Was that video at the beginning of the thread posted before Hodor beat HM?

In my opinion the highlights from the Serpent fight in that clip say everything that a whole video of Hard Mode would say, so the posting of a video has already been made. 1.6 definitely changes the game, but I dont believe thats an excuse to release footage of how you killed hard mode since only three guilds in the world have beat it. But since that video is made, there isn't really a point in not broadcasting the way hard mode is ran since its already been spoiled for the rest of the world

We had already done the HM when we saw the video, strat to use is pretty much izi...
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    igohamnchz wrote: »

Yes, this SO HM kill was done before Hodor beat it but video was published after this. And man, you can see almost same highlights of SO HM in the oficial teaser of Update 4. At least there you will see some frames with Shaper. But it's not the same to kill yourself or post a full-fight. If you are smart enogth, you can pick up a lot of information even from a single screenshot of a fight, so... definitly a minute of fight with 60 flame rate will show you much more ;) But still not everything.
    Edited by Fecius on March 3, 2015 12:44PM

- YouTube