Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Two things that NEED to happen on March 17th

• bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    roechacca wrote: »
    Meh don't change faction . I like knowing just a handful of players on DC actually take keeps from you .

I can tell you now no other B2P or F2P mmo I know of does what you're asking . It's too much work . The most they may do is make people buy a Cyrodiil pass week to week to enter . But it's highly unlikely their gonna segregate sub vs non sub .

Other than the left overs of NM (of which are all washed up bads) all of DC is bow users that can't do sh*t other than annoy AD/EP, No one rolls DC because no one wants to deal with the terrible faction. There is a reason why they don't have any guilds.

Lmfao yes the salt .. THE SALT IS REAL.. Mmmm everyone reading this can taste your salty salty tears!!

Lol, dude grow up. Keep being butt hurt because you play a bad faction and you are only around for free AP.

Obviously you aren't privy to whom you are speaking too. I never get butt hurt; I am the maker of hurt butts. Just ask the main guilds in EP and AD.

I am in a main guild in AD, And we've dropped you plenty of times. Just because you can GDB and batspam pugs doesn't make you good lol.

Hear that guys, he's in a main guild in AD, better watch out..or he might jump to another campaign because his side gets night capped now

Or I might sit on the Nikel gate for hours farming your entire faction lol.

Sir if you want to talk ***, how about you 1v1 or take your 'main AD guild' and have a 8v8 against these washed up bads.

Already have, and won.
    ~Thallen~
    Options
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Ad "main guild"

In other words moonlight crew checking in.

Not moonlight, try again.
    ~Thallen~
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hate guessing games . Why can't people just say who they are in a video game ? I get it if your some outlaw criminal that can't stay off the internet but this is a game . Just a mmo . The moment it got so serious you had to envelope anonymity , you should just cut the hardwire to the house cable .
    Options
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Ad "main guild"

In other words moonlight crew checking in.

Not moonlight, try again.

No name scrub AD fail bowtard ganker #3.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh don't change faction . I like knowing just a handful of players on DC actually take keeps from you .

I can tell you now no other B2P or F2P mmo I know of does what you're asking . It's too much work . The most they may do is make people buy a Cyrodiil pass week to week to enter . But it's highly unlikely their gonna segregate sub vs non sub .

Other than the left overs of NM (of which are all washed up bads) all of DC is bow users that can't do sh*t other than annoy AD/EP, No one rolls DC because no one wants to deal with the terrible faction. There is a reason why they don't have any guilds.

Lmfao yes the salt .. THE SALT IS REAL.. Mmmm everyone reading this can taste your salty salty tears!!

Lol, dude grow up. Keep being butt hurt because you play a bad faction and you are only around for free AP.

Obviously you aren't privy to whom you are speaking too. I never get butt hurt; I am the maker of hurt butts. Just ask the main guilds in EP and AD.

I am in a main guild in AD, And we've dropped you plenty of times. Just because you can GDB and batspam pugs doesn't make you good lol.

Hear that guys, he's in a main guild in AD, better watch out..or he might jump to another campaign because his side gets night capped now

Sir if you want to talk ***, how about you 1v1 or take your 'main AD guild' and have a 8v8 against these washed up bads.

Already have, and won.

Lol look at this fool lying off his finger tips. No guild ever took us up on 8v8. And you're still scared to post your character name and guild. He's definitely moonlight lmao
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think you guys are worried about nothing. I know everyone thinks its only the sub fee keeping people away. Fact is the pvp in this game isnt all that great. Thats whats keeping people away. Flocks of people wont be buying it and trying to login on March 17th.
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think you guys are worried about nothing. I know everyone thinks its only the sub fee keeping people away. Fact is the pvp in this game isnt all that great. Thats whats keeping people away. Flocks of people wont be buying it and trying to login on March 17th.

Very true . You might even see some old players leave and switch to console . I'm having mine copied over to Ps4 just to see if the population in PVP is any better .
    Edited by Roechacca on February 7, 2015 5:06PM
    Options
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Quoted for truth.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
    Options
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

Already have, and won.

Lol look at this fool lying off his finger tips. No guild ever took us up on 8v8. And you're still scared to post your character name and guild. He's definitely moonlight lmao

Agreed, you guys must have traumatized him back in the day to the point where he pretends he was the one farming.
    Options
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is being closed, as it quickly derailed into insults and trolling. We encourage everyone to take a moment and read the Code of Conduct before creating a thread or responding to a discussion. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.