Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Liberation of 'buff severs' Farce or Real?

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was on Chillrend last night defending Dagoth Ur Face's Throne he had for less than 48 hours and you know what i saw at Fort Ash? I saw an AD group of 12-15 HELPING EP group of 30+

In fact from what i hear, there was 4 EP guilds and 2 AD guilds working together to "liberate" the server.

This is a bunch of schemey, shady, political garbage and it needs to stop. You arent liberating anything. EP has at least three servers to home on that gives them constant buffs. how can you say this is a liberation effort when EP is getting buff servers?!

DC players on Chillrend are the real PVPers here. it takes opposite faction cooperation to flip that map. AD and EP should be ashamed of yourselves.

This isnt liberation, this is politics. they are in cross faction guilds and working together to govern who becomes emperor. period.

the same elitism can be found in PVE but thats whats going on here and its really obvious. There are certain guilds involved and they hold al lthe top ranking spots on the leaderboards.

The tried 4 times to take Ash, couldnt do it so they got AD to attack Rayles while they attacked Glademist. so so bad guys.

DC has faction pride. DC has real pvpers. even the pvers come out there and wipe you all afternoon.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 6, 2015 9:10PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    So I was on Chillrend last night defending Dagoth Ur Face's Throne he had for less than 48 hours and you know what i saw at Fort Ash? I saw an AD group of 12-15 HELPING EP group of 30+

In fact from what i hear, there was 4 EP guilds and 2 AD guilds working together to "liberate" the server.

This is a bunch of schemey, shady, political garbage and it needs to stop. You arent liberating anything. EP has at least three servers to home on that gives them constant buffs. how can you say this is a liberation effort when EP is getting buff servers?!

DC players on Chillrend are the real PVPers here. it takes opposite faction cooperation to flip that map. AD and EP should be ashamed of yourselves.

This isnt liberation, this is politics. they are in cross faction guilds and working together to govern who becomes emperor. period.

the same elitism can be found in PVE but thats whats going on here and its really obvious. There are certain guilds involved and they hold al lthe top ranking spots on the leaderboards.

The tried 4 times to take Ash, couldnt do it so they got AD to attack Rayles while they attacked Glademist. so so bad guys.

DC has faction pride. DC has real pvpers. even the pvers come out there and wipe you all afternoon.

The blue Pvers on Chillrend simply haven't given up, Doesn't matter how skilled you are, 40 blues can stop you. And no, they aren't cross faction guilds... That I can confirm. They're just working together for common cause, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Azuras Star used to be EP's buff server, now it's AD's buff server, Haderus was liberated and is almost always competitive now, Chillrend is still technically DC's buff servers because the Pver's haven't been face-rolled enough to make them lose faith and leave. As for AD and EP being ashamed. You should feel like an idiot for being mad at people who are trying to destroy buff servers. You're not entitled to your buffs, and whichever faction has Emperor, the other two factions usually team up, it's not just politics it's common sense.

http://esostats.com/na/

Not always up to date, but shows you how most buff servers have flipped, Azuras Star is AD's atm. Haderus is competitive, Chillrend is DC's. Thornblade is competitive as always, and Blackwater Blade can't be a buff server because it's nonvet.

I'm just loling at your post so hard, not trying to be rude. Just pointing out typical facts, "DC has real PvPers"

So does every other faction....?

"DC has faction pride"

So does AD and EP....?

I mean come on man... You act like DC is god, the only reason Chillrend hasn't fallen is because the DC Pvers have more heart than EP and AD Pvers... Chillrend will fall eventually, then EP and DC need to get together and wreck Azura's Star. Anyone who thinks they're entitled to their buffs should be shot, you should work for your buffs, not just home on whatever campaign has them and then forget about it.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version and removed response]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 6, 2015 9:12PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oooh, guess what? I was in that AD group that took Ash... for people who were not there, it was the last keep in the ring that wasn't EP and the last emp keep to dethrone blue. Here's the hilarious part, we were not helping EP and in fact AD took it and prevented EP from getting Emp. Needless to say they were quite pissed at us. Fast forward an hour, AD had emperor not EP. There were two 16 man AD groups, one was mine and the other one was the new AD emperor.

Here's the video of my AD group taking Ash from EP, dethroning DC and preventing EP from getting emperor.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yRdLlRv1k8

I posted yesterday that Azura's needed more action, if it had more action, then my group probably wouldn't have been there. Take out your revenge on Azura's. It is the most stable BUFF SERVER in the game right now.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by Magus on February 7, 2015 1:27AM
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    And no, they aren't cross faction guilds... That I can confirm.

This is a straight up LIE - that i can confirm. I can name one right now, but i wont. and actually i know of two.

nice try.

Anyway, PVEers have no given up. you know why? because the argument is you dont deserve buffs if you dont go out and pvp right? well thats what we're doing, stepping up to the plate and EARNING OUR BUFFS.

get off our lawn. and yes DC has the SMALLEST POPULATION and yet, we're getting DOUBLE TEAMED - yeah that makes a lot of sense. . .

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 6, 2015 9:20PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    snip

i was the DK with the bloodspawn helm that was shield charging while you were rezzing your team mate @ 2:47.
    Edited by Rickter on February 6, 2015 8:40PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    snip

i was the DK with the bloodspawn helm that was shield charging while you were rezzing your team mate @ 2:47.

Cool, I wasn't in the video until about the 5:30 min mark then you can see me outside the keep fighting near the front door, then I went into stealth and snuck in right as EP knocked the outter down and was with the group as we capped the flags. After the video, we flip the flags and then kill all the EP and repair the walls.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a straight up LIE - that i can confirm. I can name one right now, but i wont. and actually i know of two.

nice try.

Anyway, PVEers have no given up. you know why? because the argument is you dont deserve buffs if you dont go out and pvp right? well thats what we're doing, stepping up to the plate and EARNING OUR BUFFS.

get off our lawn. and yes DC has the SMALLEST POPULATION and yet, we're getting DOUBLE TEAMED - yeah that makes a lot of sense. . .

First I'd like to point out, I'm not lying, Zazeer is strictly an EP player, his guild, or whatever guild he was with, isn't cross faction. There is absolutely no logic to having half your people log onto AD toons and half onto EP toons and taking out DC. No logic what so ever. So your point is flawed, and as posted up there ^^^ someone FROM AD side that they weren't cross-faction, just working together to take down who had Emp. Pretty sure that DiE is, or was, on Chillrend for a bit, and they aren't cross-faction either, so bleh. You'd have to get @Xiphyla‌ to confirm that bit though, I dunno if they stayed on Chillrend after I lost my laptop...

As for "getting off your lawn" it isn't your lawn in the first place, still acting entitled to the buffs a bit in that sentence.... And as for "Double Teaming" you'd obviously understand if you PvP enough, the faction with Emperor and most of the buffs is SUPPOSED to get double teamed. It isn't an alliance, it's just common god-darned sense, anyone who doesn't see that is a dim witted platypus.
    Edited by Panda244 on February 6, 2015 11:23PM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    To put it simply, Blue and Yellow are trying to avoid the massive red zergs. When we switch to other campaigns, the full red zerg doesn't follow and we wreck them.

I hate agreeing with you
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Cant!.Breath!.
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    the way i see it is

PVP players dont get buffs from other servers
    so PVE players should not get buffs from PVP servers

you eliminate buffs for PVE and then you eliminate buff servers period

or you could just let PVP players get buffs from other PVP servers and PVP players could possibly be spread more evenly across other campaigns thus making a more balanced PVP game but thats just a fairy tale the truth is

there should only be one server for PVP

you know that PVP that you zos have said in the past

you know the whole "you can see 100+ people on one screen" and massive populated servers just in constant PVP action

meanwhile the crickets of cyrodiil are louder than the players that should be playing this game (and are not.... partly because of false advertisement and partly because when there is actually 100+ people on one screen there immediatly isnt because your game crashed then your stuck in a que for the next hour and a half) but if zos continues to have their way crickets are next in line on the nerfing block just like the deer and torch bugs and see their way out of cyrodiil

and btw LOLOLOLOLOL nerfing deer (i mean thats just the tip of the ice berg there when zos has nothing els to nerf....nerf deer)
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know a lot of DC that pvp on chill.

That being said, they will never give up. You will never break their spirit.

They will be there till the end when they shut the campaign off if they ever do.

They have been bored with pve content anyways, so folks gave them something to do.

Of course me telling them what the term care bear meant didn't help matters much, now its a matter of honor you see. One of them outdueled the Emp the other day and got his colors, its just strengths their resolve even more. Chill will always be contested ground, because DC for the most part never gives up.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

nice try.

wat

I might be a cross faction player personally, but I can confirm for you right now the EP guild I run in on Chillrend is all about EP.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

nice try.

wat

I might be a cross faction player personally, but I can confirm for you right now the EP guild I run in on Chillrend is all about EP.

Kuwait now! See I was AD and I knew this. Can I get a cookie for intelligence @Rylana‌ ?

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »
    I know a lot of DC that pvp on chill.

That being said, they will never give up. You will never break their spirit.

They will be there till the end when they shut the campaign off if they ever do.

They have been bored with pve content anyways, so folks gave them something to do.

Of course me telling them what the term care bear meant didn't help matters much, now its a matter of honor you see. One of them outdueled the Emp the other day and got his colors, its just strengths their resolve even more. Chill will always be contested ground, because DC for the most part never gives up.

What Emp was this?
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I'm not sure. I don't home or guest chill so I don't know who was emp at the time. It was a few days ago and he was able to link both emp slayer achievements

Regardless this is good, will always be fighting going on their, that can only be a good thing
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The entire point of having 3 factions is that it gives us the opportunity to work together with an opposing faction. Sure it's politics, but that's part of what keeps PvP interesting and fun. I've lost count of the number of times DC has worked with EP or AD so I'm not sure why you're mad at team orange for messing with Chillrend. Can you blame them for wanting a challenge?
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chillrend is still technically DC's buff servers because the Pver's haven't been face-rolled enough to make them lose faith and leave.

That right there is the root of the problem. EP and AD aren't actually invading and conquering Chillrend, they just come in every so often with overwhelming numbers, flip emp, then go back to whatever hole they crawled out of.

It's a lot like how the ISAF forces are leaving Afghanistan soon and expecting what they've accomplished to be enough for the Taliban to have lost faith and given up on coming back.

The only people who suffer and lose faith are the poor Afghans and the Chillrend PVPers. Or should I say, the former Chillrend PVP'ers.
    [DC/NA]
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    The only people who suffer and lose faith are the poor Afghans and the Chillrend PVPers.

I want to linger on this analogy for a bit. Not express an opinion regarding its veracity, but just kind of meditate on it for a while in the Quote Room.
    Edited by heystreethawk on February 10, 2015 3:32AM
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its WAR you fools! Chaos rules!
    Edited by Goldie on February 10, 2015 3:47PM
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar