Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA] Azura's star could use some resuscitation

Magus
Magus
✭✭✭✭✭
I have played on AZ for months, when it was the de facto EP buff server and we were outnumbered. It was a blast. This campaign cycle it has become the AD buff server and is deader than even Haderus ever was. The typical night is 3 AD wipe a 20 man EP group twice and then they quit. Then everyone goes to different campaigns. There is no DC presence here, the top DC on the leaderboard has 50k ap. Bring a raid over and have some fun without massive zergs running around. The 12 vs 30 scrimmages have been fun when EP has stuck around but they are pretty demoralized right now and could use some help so we can all have fun again on AZ. If not, I'll just home somewhere else next cycle.
Duraeon / Maoh
Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
PC/NA
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And by AZ... I obviously mean Azura's Ztar... I mean Star, lol I need more sleep.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    PC/NA
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never understood the point of multiple long term Campaigns. What is different in AS, besides the lack of players?
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think people only move around to get emp, not action. At least for the most part. Haderus has become pretty emp farmy but somewhat ccompetitive bringing people in over dead servers unfortunately.

Suru
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep Haderus is basically Thornblade overflow until your group queues, or people go there to farm some unorganized AD. The unique thing about AS at the moment is if people are actually on it's smaller scale fighting, no lag, no bomb groups. So, it's fun until one side quits. Then everyone goes somewhere else.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    PC/NA