Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for social PvE group :)

Lord_Imrhial
Lord_Imrhial
✭✭✭
Yo, so with Tamriel Unlimited coming out I will be getting into ESO finally (haven't played since launch), I am basically looking for a group that usually has users in a voice chat so I can chat and talk and what not. I am very out going and always up for some fun! :)

I will not be playing till Tamriel Unlimited's release, so I am posting now to get to know people (if you have a forums) or a voice chat and hangout before I start my grand adventure.

I played the ESO beta (24 hour access) for almost a year before the game's launch, but I never really got beyond 3/4 zones, so this will be like a brand new adventure for me. I also am not a huge PvP person for these types of games, so I am focusing more on PvE and "enjoying" the game with other players. ;)

Anyways, shoot me forum links or VoIP's and I will for sure stop by over the next several weeks! :)

For my first character I think I will start as an Orc DragonKnight! But nonetheless I am willing to play different alliances depending on where my new friends are based at.

Thanks!
-Lord Imrhial
  • Eiahn
    Eiahn
    ✭✭
    Hey! Welcome back!
    Fill free to register on our website and introduce yourself. We are not a huge Guild (~70 members), and the website forums are rather quiet, but we are very friendly and always looking to meet new people and like-minded players.

continuity.guildlaunch.com

Once that is done, you could join us on TS, so we can make you salivate about all the awesome stuff we are doing hehe;)
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Hail, Lord Imrhial!

If you are still searching for a guild then please do take a moment to check us out, we are the Knights Who Say Nirn! http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/146713/knights-who-say-nirn-eu-casual-social-pve-pvp

We pride ourselves in being a friendly, nurturing group, always willing to help new players :)

We have a very active Facebook group that would allow you to meet us all before you started playing, should you wish to join us. There's a very short application form on our website if we sound like the kind of people you'd like to play alongside and make friends with :)http://knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

May your path lead to warm sands,

Nikki
    @NikkiStardust
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• TheForFeeF
    TheForFeeF
    ✭✭✭
    First of all, welcome back to the game, I hope you will enjoy it. It has definitely changed a lot since launch!

Now, to answer you requests!
    I am basically looking for a group that usually has users in a voice chat so I can chat and talk and what not.
    We have a Skype chat for our out-of-game communication and general chat. We also have a Razer Comms chat for our in-game communication. The reason as to why we don't use TeamSpeak/RaidCall/Mumble is because its free (we don't have to set up a server).
    I also am not a huge PvP person for these types of games, so I am focusing more on PvE and "enjoying" the game with other players.
    So far, there are only 2 active members (me and a friend) who play the game right now. We have at least 3 others whom joined the guild when it formed looking to return for ESO:TU. Most of them are low levels so you will be able to start off with them. Also, we are looking to expand the guild, especially with the newer players so if all works out, you should have plenty of people to play with.

We will be doing PvP and PvE activities. Its mainly more of a social guild so you mainly organise everything you want to do! Once the guild gets bigger though, we will start introducing events. Also, the co-founder is really into his Role Playing so we will definitely branch out into that area asap!
    For my first character I think I will start as an Orc DragonKnight! But nonetheless I am willing to play different alliances depending on where my new friends are based at.
    I'm an Orc Dragonknight for my main! It is such a fun class to use. I find it really good because it allows you to Tank and DPS effectively. Soloing is pretty easy because of this.

Right now though, we are based in the lands of DC, but alas! We are looking for AD and EP leaders as I wish to branch out the guild as much as possible.

(I also have characters in AD and EP, but yet to start on them :L)

Anyway, thank you for taking your time to read this post. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer them asap!

If you want to read a bit more on the guild, feel free to check out our recruitment thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/149822/saviours-of-solitude-well-save-you-from-your-solitude-eu-all-factions-pvp-pve-mature-friendly?new=1

Either way, have fun in the plains of Tamriel
  • DampBluePaper
    DampBluePaper
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, if you still haven't found a group to play with, I would love to intive you to a new guild that I'm starting up: TheDampMer. It's going to be really based around playing WITH people and talking through Skype and and creating chats on Skype where we can play together and talk about the game and really just have fun, while making new friends to play ESO with...

I'm quite similar to you as I played the BETA for the game but didn't actually get it until about a month ago ( since I heard of the release of Tamreal Unlimited ) and I just want to play the game with people that just wanna play the game too!

I think that this guild might suite you but it's of course up to you weather of not you want to join! It's not going to be a big guild I don't think so will be just good enough for us to all have fun and talk, and do quests together!!

If your interested here is my information:
    My ESO IGN: Dampbluepaper
    My Skype name: jack.dillon.jakula
    My guild name: TheDampMer
    My IRL name: Jack

Hope you consider, and as always, don't forget to have fun playing ESO!