The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Having too much fun in Cyrodiil lately - A Not all doom and gloom post

Tailger
Tailger
✭✭
Yep, I've been having fun on NA/Thornblade all weekend. And I hope to keep having fun for the foreseeable future. Long time ESO player (since April 2014), been venturing into PVP a bit lately, and it is total fun. So you will probably see more of me in the future.

You may have ran into my pact character, 'Zatani', spending most of my time trying to be a thorn in the side of AD in thornblade, and trying to influence the pact zone chat to work together.

If you DC or AD folks have ran into Zatani, you probably killed her, but thats okay, its a learning experience. Learn, evaluate, adapt, experiment. I love to see what works and what doesn't work against my foes.

I don't even mind getting ganked on the road south, to keep AD off of our Blue Road Keep or help the pact push south. All is fair in war. Plus if its a DC group that ganks me, no worries, you folks always seem to have population problems, so that is one way you can influence the battle.

Yes, there is bugs, scrolls being picked up behind gates that have been closed for hours or days, server lag when everyone stacks on a flag and spams so the only attack that works anymore is the piercing sound of the flute emote. Sure that happens, but it other than those exceptions its a total blast.

Anyway thanks for reading, keep having fun, and thank you all for the fun battles!
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was having fun in PvP (Haderus NA).......... That is till you Thronblade folks came in a invaded it and basicly turned it into a 2nd TB with endless zerg blobs spamming crystal fragments, talons, blazing shield, and of course bats.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Zantani, gald you've made it to Cyrodiil.

I hope to kill you many times over. :wink:
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Tailger
    Tailger
    ✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Hi Zantani, gald you've made it to Cyrodiil.

I hope to kill you many times over. :wink:

Sounds like a challenge! Feel free to try to hunt Zatani tonight wherever AD and EP are clashing in the southern pact lands or the northen dominion lands.
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was having fun in PvP (Haderus NA).......... That is till you Thronblade folks came in a invaded it and basicly turned it into a 2nd TB with endless zerg blobs spamming crystal fragments, talons, blazing shield, and of course bats.

Crystal fragments? Seriously are we allowed to use any moves at all without being called a monkey spammer?
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Crystal fragments? Seriously are we allowed to use any moves at all without being called a monkey spammer?

Yes you are. But all of Thronbalde are monkey spammers.
  • Chesimac
    Chesimac
    ✭✭✭✭

Funny how you listed an easily avoidable, non aoe ability with a significant cast time over more fitting abilities that actually can and are spammed

You really have no idea what the means, do you
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'll make this easy for you, ok?
    Monkey
    Familiar_(Online).png
    Not Monkey
    SA3Uw6Y.jpg
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Tailger
    Tailger
    ✭✭
    From my experience on Thornblade I do not see much in the way of spamming. Once in a great while I will see a Zerg, but for the most part it is a lot of gap closers and swordplay. Its a lot of fun personally.