The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Thornblade NA Febuary kumbaya Thread .

Roechacca
Roechacca
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
It's early in the campaign and already EP has crowned Emp once again . Team Blue and Yellow have seemed to have already checked out . So will the Dominion agree to a truce with the Covenant again this month ? I would like to sing kumbaya with AD this month and make an official Alliance .

Terms of said Alliance: No more fighting north or south of Nikel by any Blue or Yellow by any guilds that agree . In fact no more fighting over Nikel . Take it , DC can't afford the numbers south but leave Ash alone .

Part 2 : Understand if small groups of AD or EP are seen messing around north or south their not with any guild in the treaty . Therefore probably not really true AD or DC owned characters as well .

Who wants in ?
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait what? I recall threads last night telling me EP couldn't compete :neutral_face:

That said, I'm all for it. Bring forth the Green Alliance, the AP must flow.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what? EP doesn't have Emp... unless this is about EU Thornblade, in which case nevermind.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Part 2 : Understand if small groups of AD or EP are seen messing around north or south their not with any guild in the treaty . Therefore probably not really true AD or DC owned characters as well .
    So any DC/AD pugs who don't follow the 'grand strategy' of DC/AD guilds are EP spy alts?

You're using up my tinfoil, bro.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tinfoil has been in surplus since King Emeric opened a new mine in Craglorn. It's all the fashion in Daggerfall now, I hear even the Orcs are getting in on it.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    So any DC/AD pugs who don't follow the 'grand strategy' of DC/AD guilds are EP spy alts?

Hey ... If I don't throw the conspiracies out there , who will ? It's wat I do mang . Everyone knows EP is pure evil . Sure they talk about sweet rolls an mead , but that's only while laughing at everyone's corpses . I haven't mentioned the secret LAN parties you guys host yet an already you're digging into this post ? Fine by me . I also plan to get the secret Lag video released on TV soon .
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hey ... If I don't throw the conspiracies out there , who will ? It's wat I do mang . Everyone knows EP is pure evil . Sure they talk about sweet rolls an mead , but that's only while laughing at everyone's corpses . I haven't mentioned the secret LAN parties you guys host yet an already you're digging into this post ? Fine by me . I also plan to get the secret Lag video released on TV soon .

What if I told you EP was really DC and DC was really AD and AD was really EP.. Do you even know who originally started where? If you only knew.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP would keep sending 50+ alts into the DC side to clog our queue.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What if I told you EP was really DC and DC was really AD and AD was really EP.. Do you even know who originally started where? If you only knew.

It wat I've expected all along ! Everyone but Me is a computer !
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So this round of NA-Thornblade has barely started and you already admit defeat by publicly asking for the help of your enemies?

This is awesome. For the Ebonheart Pact!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait ... Wat if I'm a computer too ?

keanue-reeves-mind-blown.jpg
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of a certain EP player from the Bow of shadows days who shall remain unnamed.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    So this round of NA-Thornblade has barely started and you already admit defeat by publicly asking for the help of your enemies?

This is awesome. For the Ebonheart Pact!

I know it's so early in the game to see these things coming already ... I mean with DC's win ratio I really should wait right ?

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    As always glad to see you back up your tinfoil with undeniable proof. You are an example to us all.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As always glad to see you back up your tinfoil with undeniable proof. You are an example to us all.

always good to see the lapdogs mindlessly defending the indefensible ep behavior.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

always good to see the lapdogs mindlessly defending the indefensible ep behavior.
    The following is an example of Columba's thought pattern, seen through the eyes of a Saxhleel like me.
    Columba eats babies and anyone denying this is mindlessly defending this indefensible behaviour.

Disclaimer: Columba eats babies for real, but let's get back to ridiculing the feeble US-DC.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on February 2, 2015 12:56AM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

The following is an example of Columba's thought pattern, seen through the eyes of a Saxhleel like me.
    Columba eats babies and anyone denying this is mindlessly defending this indefensible behaviour.

Disclaimer: Columba eats babies for real, but let's get back to ridiculing the feeble US-DC.

I OBJECT. HE EATS IMPULSE SPAMMING BABIES
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only eat embryonic stem cells
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Your replies to every request for substantiation have pretty much become chat bot material. At least try to keep it fresh.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know we should just be quiet and accept that EP is doing great . Actually in a way I'm happy for you guys . Really . If any of you realized what a graveyard Our faction is , You might just start looking for alternatives your selves . But Ya chose EP so enjoy it . We're trying to be competitive without swapping to another faction . We have lost so many people and several that we do have drop in are just doing dungeons and skyshards , then out . So it is what it is once again for DC .
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear DC, Stop taking brindle. You can't have it. We may need to borrow Ash for a little while this week though. Aleswell too. Can we do a time share arrangement? Also we have a thing for Dragon claw so that may happen sometimes.

Otherwise we accept.
    Edited by JDar on February 2, 2015 6:56AM
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

Please explain what you mean by sending DC alts.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ah just forget it . You gate jumping gurus an lag spamming Juggalos have at it . I'll be at a safe distant in a tree some where ... Laughing .
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »
    Dear DC, Stop taking brindle. You can't have it. We may need to borrow Ash for a little while this week though. Aleswell too. Can we do a time share arrangement? Also we have a thing for Dragon claw so that may happen sometimes.

Otherwise we accept.

D R A G O N C L A W !!!
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah just forget it . You gate jumping gurus an lag spamming Juggalos have at it . I'll be at a safe distant in a tree some where ... Laughing .

Hahaha, speaking of trees...

29530w1.png
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

Hahaha, speaking of trees...

29530w1.png

LMAO ! Yes . Watching red N yellow go back and forth

tumblr_m8ecxcEaUQ1r9epbqo1_500.gif