Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THORNBLADE NA LEAD TAKEN BY AD 5-0

• Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CRY !! CRY ALL YOU CAN !! YOUR CRY BABY TEARS FILL MY MAGIKA BAR !!!
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    Bouvin wrote: »
    Don't approve of the scroll cheating, but EP has no room to talk. Most of them lagsploit every day. Cheat far more than AD does.

Agree with this. Just try fighting near a certain EP guild that starts with "H". Anytime we get close lag flares up and people start crashing..around that one specific guild.

Runs exactly the same way all the other good groups run. AoE, speed, heals, negates, ulti stacks.

Literally every good group runs nearly the same set up. Every. Single. One. Alacrity, DiE, Decibel, No Mercy, IR, Havoc, Pride and literally every other group that plays at a high level more or less does the exact same thing. Some are more effective than others but everyone's doing the same basic thing.

Why people feel the need to single out particular ones is just silly to me. Get enough nonsense in one area and lag happens. No one is purposely causing it can we please put this nonsense to rest.

Yet they plant other groups outside the fight, constantly spamming healing spring to lag out the fight.

No, this is blatantly untrue. Please provide some proof for this, or stop spouting it. A simple video or screenshot would suffice. If we do this a ton I'm sure it's easy to capture in some visual way.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snl-popcorn-gif.gif

More nights like this and may let my sleeping get off track again

And congrats ladies and other genders of AD
    Edited by RedTalon on February 1, 2015 9:20AM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't approve of the scroll cheating, but EP has no room to talk. Most of them lagsploit every day. Cheat far more than AD does.

Agree with this. Just try fighting near a certain EP guild that starts with "H". Anytime we get close lag flares up and people start crashing..around that one specific guild.

Runs exactly the same way all the other good groups run. AoE, speed, heals, negates, ulti stacks.

Literally every good group runs nearly the same set up. Every. Single. One. Alacrity, DiE, Decibel, No Mercy, IR, Havoc, Pride and literally every other group that plays at a high level more or less does the exact same thing. Some are more effective than others but everyone's doing the same basic thing.

Why people feel the need to single out particular ones is just silly to me. Get enough nonsense in one area and lag happens. No one is purposely causing it can we please put this nonsense to rest.

Yet they plant other groups outside the fight, constantly spamming healing spring to lag out the fight.

No, this is blatantly untrue. Please provide some proof for this, or stop spouting it. A simple video or screenshot would suffice. If we do this a ton I'm sure it's easy to capture in some visual way.

Lol, your EP comrades bragged about doing this on this very forum. No further evidence needed.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Lol, your EP comrades bragged about doing this on this very forum. No further evidence needed.

And I'm sure you have the thread bookmarked for me, or screenshots of said thread?

Without that I have no idea what you're even talking about. It could not even exist, or it could be players that don't even play anymore, or any number of things that are not substantiated by you saying "lol there was this one thread".

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And I'm sure you have the thread bookmarked for me, or screenshots of said thread?

Without that I have no idea what you're even talking about. It could not even exist, or it could be players that don't even play anymore, or any number of things that are not substantiated by you saying "lol there was this one thread".
    Ask the mods who deleted it or that guild that moved from EP who posted it, or roechetta who remarked on it.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Ask the mods who deleted it or that guild that moved from EP who posted it, or roechetta who remarked on it.

Since you're the one presenting it as proof, I'd expect you to provide the relevant details. Asking people to go look up your proof for you is a silly way of making your points.
    Edited by Satiar on February 1, 2015 9:30AM

• RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since you're the one presenting it as proof, I'd expect you to provide the relevant details. Asking people to go look up your proof for you is a silly way of making your points.

I'm a huge forum lurker and such boast threads often vanish and so on, most in the alliance wars do cheat or exploit at some point, just think of it like the pot calling the kettle black and move one
    Edited by RedTalon on February 1, 2015 9:33AM
  • Snargatron
    Snargatron
    ✭✭
    Chillrend is resetting soon :D
    Guildmaster - Snarg Charm School
    Snargatron - Pact Nightblade Vampire
    Snargtaron - AD Army Commander
    Snargatron.com
    Youtube
    Blogspot
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »

I'm a huge forum lurker and such boast threads often vanish and so on, most in the alliance wars do cheat or exploit at some point, just think o it like the pot calling the kettle black and move one

Oh, I've seen them come and go. Just, I run with certain groups accused of this nonsense and unless they're holding back until the moment I log, I feel pretty confident in calling nonsense on most of it. When the return is that there was "this one thread that one time", well, I'm sure you can see why I'd find that a weak basis for accusation.

I mean, I have people call me a healing springs lag exploiter in game and I'm a stamina Nightblade without a speced resto staff :neutral_face: . Sometimes people just see what they want to say.

• WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That resources tick was great.

Some reds are a respectable bunch. Some try to lag the server while they get sieged to death becuase they are bad.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

The guild in question actually abuses Dark Flare stacking and numerous other exploits, unlike every other guild on your list.

Ha, sure. Heard it a hundred times, seen none of it myself and have had no proof presented to me. Haven't even heard what said exploits are supposed to be.

I'm actually surprised you'd be the one talking like this. We fight you plenty, they're good fights. How you can talk like this when you actually see how we fight is beyond me. Like, this *** is not complicated. It's about maneuvering and damage concentration, with the negate meta on top of it. That's pretty much it, there are no super duper exploits.

Spamming Dark Flare onto our healers because it stacks and prevents them from receiving healing is an exploit, just as spamming Lethal Arrow was in the last patch. A few of your Templars have taken it upon themselves to do literally nothing other than this.

While it is hilarious watching them try to find something else to do when we catch them with Crushing Shock, this is not always possible and represents the despicable practices your guild is known for.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I am an equal opportunity APist
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a potential thread to continue for weeks even months. Might get closed is its only danger.

popcorn.jpg
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Too bad my pc isnt working atm. Looks like there is finally competition back on thornblade, bravo.
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cba with reading all the salty tears but,....
    EP (na) has pretty much proven they can do what they want, if they want to (and given enough time)

and I hate those ***
    they have the numbers AND some legit pvp guilds...

honestly, I don't even think AD is in second place when rating all out 'rawr win' time
    You all fold pretty easy, it would seem, to the casual observer.

I am am sure w/e epic thing happened to inspire the boasting was worthiwhile.
    but stop pretending it was definitive
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭
    kaer426 wrote: »
    EP (na) has pretty much proven they can do what they want, if they want to (and given enough time)

and I hate those ***

honestly, I don't even think AD is in second place when rating all out 'rawr win' time

First day of a new campaign. Ofc nothing is definitive, but it is fun to stir the pot a bit.
    Edited by jaebdub on February 1, 2015 12:00PM
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet my 1.6 Guar that EP still win. Their Oceanic/off peak guilds and presence is just stronger than either other faction. Cant blame them for this. Hopefully I am proven wrong. but that'll be the same day DC win lolololololol.
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    kaer426 wrote: »

and I hate those ***

One does simply not fold!

This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda wondering where EP went. Usually this time of morning they are capping back the map, but yellow still holds everything south of BRK solidly.

>_> Did they give up because they got smashed at the lumbermill one time too many or what
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good, maybe this round it'll be balanced and we can have some good PvP around the clock. And maybe stop pretending "my alliance never cheats, we always play fair and the others sides only ever wins through bad play."... while we're at it we can hope for a way to end world hunger, cure cancer and all get along in peace and harmony, while we're thinking of "s**t that's never going to happen" :disagree:
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on February 1, 2015 12:30PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I may need more AD to my Fantasy Cyrodiil Team ...

DShotz and Rylana should fill my roster . Anyone wanna trade for Tom Hanks ?
  • Sile
    Sile
    ✭✭✭
    Woo DC! Yeah! DC! Alright! Yeah!

*Waves DC flag*
    Gondor
    Stamplar
    The Kelly Gang
    Eternal Dear Leader of Bad People on a Shortbus
    OG Daggerfall Covenant
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #BigSpear + #SkinWearer = Kill you all.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB some Kishi in TB!
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much intentional irony! +1 because I cracked a smile! Don't forget AD also never exploits scroll gates and steal scrolls that should not be removable from the temple.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AD FTW.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭

http://youtu.be/IBoYbE7VQZk
    Guess that makes it 6-0 to EP, they clearly dont intentionally lag the server...

I wasnt gonna post it because i like a fair few on ep, but to claim it doesnt happen is just r*tarded. EG were the first, vokendein followed and now all the main EP do it.

And on the matter of Dark flare spam, im sure everyone does it, but the fact is that EP do it more, then *** talk when it happens to them, it's embarrassing.
    80% of players in this game cannot complain about exploits because everyone does it!!!
    Edited by Kaghei on February 1, 2015 4:32PM
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »

http://youtu.be/IBoYbE7VQZk
    Guess that makes it 6-0 to EP, they clearly dont intentionally lag the server...

I wasnt gonna post it because i like a fair few on ep, but to claim it doesnt happen is just r*tarded. EG were the first, vokendein followed and now all the main EP do it.

And on the matter of Dark flare spam, im sure everyone does it, but the fact is that EP do it more, then *** talk when it happens to them, it's embarrassing.
    80% of players in this game cannot complain about exploits because everyone does it!!!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Roechacca on February 1, 2015 4:53PM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe 80% is a accurate number . It could be on the EP side or maybe AD , I don't know I don't pvp on those factions . On the DC , I've never witnessed what the video shows being done by DC players . Maybe in the distant past but still , I haven't seen it being done by DC players ever myself . I think if people did , DC players would go off in zone chat on them .
This discussion has been closed.