Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CP takes to long to gain and a friendly warning

Joejudas
Joejudas
✭✭✭✭✭
I mean this in the nicest way possible....but if it's in your plan to supplement the fact it's takes entirely to long to gain a cp in the new system by selling cash shop items that speed things up....They day that happens is the day this game will start to become dead. I'm not the only one who suspects this is the case....and I hope it isn't true. I like this game and don't want to see it fail. Just saying it right now....we are giving you guys a friendly warning. Also please adjust the exp needed to get a cp to something around 100k-200k.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you not found the feedback form on the PTS yet?
    ----
    Murray?
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah a bunch of us on the PTS forum have been on them about it. I hope they make some reasonable changes based on the feedback
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »

Yeah a bunch of us on the PTS forum have been on them about it. I hope they make some reasonable changes based on the feedback

Well, clearly you know where the proper avenue for your feedback is. I think it should probably go without saying that not everyone shares your opinion, so proclaiming that changes would be "reasonable" is a stretch, at best.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, clearly you know where the proper avenue for your feedback is. I think it should probably go without saying that not everyone shares your opinion, so proclaiming that changes would be "reasonable" is a stretch, at best.

So the fact we paid for 10 months for a paid beta then log into the PTS to find all our end game armor and stats nerfed and are told to grind cp to get our progress back is reasonable ?
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone at ZOS needs to listen to us
  • Rott
    Rott
    ✭✭

Haha so blind.

If it is the same feedback forms they were using (ignoring) in beta then I don't blame op for coming to the forums and neither should you.