Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Funny PvP encounters

Karamis_Vimardon
Karamis_Vimardon
✭✭✭✭
Let's leave all hate, cardboard signs, and daedra at the portal and shortly describe an encounter that made us double over in laughter while in Cyrodil :smile:

One for me would have to be early on in Wabba, DC had just taken Altadoon and were running it back. Me and a small group of friends decided we'd go over to the gate wall and taunt our enemies a second time.

Once there a few minutes pass of silly kniggets jumping down to face us, with many more up top ranging while we couldn't reach them (We'd left our cows at home). We got bored of this and decided to back off, strip down to our cozzies, and start a dance party.

Shortly thereafter, the AD players jumped down to join us in a glorious rave ***!

So, what's your story?
PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
noun: game;
plural noun: games
1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one time, @Aoe_Barbecue‌ was running a scroll up to Rayles and he took the route through Chorrol, which happens to have a bunch of lava surrounding it. Anyways, bbq ran across the bridge over the lava and literally all of DC followed him, but missed the bridge. He must have wiped at least 100 players from his own faction during that scroll run. It was glorious.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one time at band camp...
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Every PvP encounter is a funny one when Columba's on your team .
    Edited by Roechacca on January 31, 2015 5:05PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A few weeks before I quit haderus, DC was making a push for bleakers(I cant remember if they got it or not) There was this DC NB that ticked me off back at aleswell. I had him on his last bit of health, but he managed to escape to the NPC guards and call about 4 of his friends to come quadruple team me.

About 30 mins- an hour later, that same DC squad pushed towards bleakers. I was part of the EP squad fighting them, and I caught sight of that DC NB. I marked him and pursued him, and he ran. I chased him for about 5- 10 minutes. We both had on all medium armor, we both appeared to be stamina builds, so I could not catch him, but he could not escape me. the chase continued for about 5-10 minutes until I FINALLY caught him(I flanked his sorry butt :D) As I was about to finish him, one of my teammates rode by, and I got my revenge:)

It was good too, because some DK had killed me 3 times in a row about 10 minutes before, so I needed cheering up.
    Edited by Cody on January 31, 2015 6:12PM
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought of another one:
    Back when I was in ER and we were fighting Murder Thumbs & co. in Volendrung 1.0, we had this one dude who decided he gave zero *** and PvP'ed topless. We had this ridiculous 6 hour stalemate, and finally, my group started having fun and sieged Chalman sans armor. ET saw us and met us outside of the keep, armor also removed. We had a moment of pure sexual tension and vulnerability as we stared at each others' naked bodies. Then *** Jensu starts punching me. Like I'm an Orc, so my health regenerates faster than he could DPSwith his fists. Then I started punching him and he went down like a sack of bricks- he even potted once. Then we all just started naked duelling and forgot about how broken the game was.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was in a cave in cyrodiil in AD territory. One of the bosses just refused to show
    Up. After a hour or so someone from DC came in and we fought a bit. He was a
    Lot weaker than I was and I didn't want to smash a poor quester/dungeon hunter.

After a while the fight stopped and we agreed to a kind of non aggression pact.
    Over the hours we had a teamspeak set up with 13 players from different
    Alliances. Then the boss spawned and we killed it in maybe 2 seconds.
    Cheer and happines! Cabbage and cheese for everyone!

We left peacefully together that cave. Outside we have been welcomed by two
    Skeletons. We all attacked them and accidently we killed each other.
    Only two from AD survived that and earned a decent amount of AP.
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This One time we went down to get the Scroll Mnem to capture it; We run all the way down there, both side's loss a lot people. Then finally we Grab it and run it north and have about 50 EP rolling with our group, When someone in our teamspeak shouts out "We Should do a dolmen!" Everyone in the TS was a little drunk so everyone shouted at the scroll runner to go to the closet dolmen to do it.

To sum it up we finish a dolmen with about 70EP fighting the NPC's about 40AD attacking us and the monster's. We clear the dolmen and clear the group of AD and get some AP and crappy gear from the box. Then Captured the scroll.
    Very Funny and Fun moment while PVPing.
    Edited by sirston on January 31, 2015 8:02PM
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sirston wrote: »
    This One time we went down to get the Scroll Mnem to capture it; We run all the way down there, both side's loss a lot people. Then finally we Grab it and run it north and have about 50 EP rolling with our group, When someone in our teamspeak shouts out "We Should do a dolmen!" Everyone in the TS was a little drunk so everyone shouted at the scroll runner to go to the closet dolmen to do it.

To sum it up we finish a dolmen with about 70EP fighting the NPC's about 40AD attacking us and the monster's. We clear the dolmen and clear the group of AD and get some AP and crappy gear from the box. Then Captured the scroll.
    Very Funny and Fun moment while PVPing.

70 EP Vs Dolman ?
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When they shut down the old campaigns I was one of the players with a stuck emp title. So when I was fighting near Chalman with my group and we wiped all but me, I was hunted by quite some DC (I am EP).
    It was before the harness nerf so I was shield stacking like crazy but it was enough enemies to nearly kill me every time I would turn around only.
    So the Sorcs streaed after me while the others periodically appeared in front of me riding from the closest keeps. After some rounds between Nikel/Brindle/Ash , AD took Faregyl so I could escape near the main gate and make my way back to the pact territory and died minutes after entering the next keep under attack by the same guys who followed me all the way.
    At least now they didn't whisper me asking for an achievement anymore.
    Edited by ToRelax on February 1, 2015 12:10AM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Rudyard
    Rudyard
    ✭✭✭
    Back in May, a team of non-vets and v1's yanking v10 Alacrity members up on a wall to gang them, when accidentally 3 of them get pulled:
    youtu.be/MLQL2SbcLEY
    Edited by Rudyard on February 1, 2015 12:37AM
    Deacon Grim
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    family member plays on an opposing faction as a templar. saw him outside of a keep, he had fallen off the side and got stuck into the wall, so instead of having him /stuck, i whispered if he wanted a mercy killing. he said yes, but threw blazing shield on himself and BOL the whole time to make it a challenge.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw three EP players playing music instrument near Sercen. I just went closer and applauded. Someone among them ran to me and killed me.

Another day at ROE. I found a AD player went to the mine. We fought a while. But I think he had no intention to fight. So I waved my hand to him and he responded to me too. That's very nice.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rudyard wrote: »
    Back in May, a team of non-vets and v1's yanking v10 Alacrity members up on a wall to gang them, when accidentally 3 of them get pulled:
    youtu.be/MLQL2SbcLEY

I saw my name haha! Hell yeah I remember that kind of stuff happening. Glad someone recorded some of that old stuff.

My funniest moment would have to be trolling brandon and his 80man raid group by taking the scroll in the DC north gate, going into the mage tower thing inside that gate area and farming them as they came up through the load screen door to the top of the tower. That tower is impossible to lose a fight on especially back when ground oils were a thing.

Second funniest moment is knocking people off of Coldcorn tower when farming a scroll on it. Knocking people off of walls and stuff is always fun.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As AD solo player, I met a lazy blue zerg. 3 demounted to kill me. They died. 3 others. They died. So they all demounted. I died.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suiciding in a AD raid outside Aleswell and ending up with the whole raid trying to kill me while constantly dodge rolling before ending up on low health and hearing nothing but impale noises fill my headphones. Must have lasted a good 30 seconds before my stamina ran out.

Also, any time that I tick poison injection on a low health sorc as the BE away to see them flopping dead just within draw distance
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rudyard wrote: »
    youtu.be/MLQL2SbcLEY

I love you for linking this. That was only 2 though, Cilian and Casuale. They were both beasts, and probably better than any DK playing the game today.

EDIT: I'm surprised Night Mistress went down at all, it must have been before he discovered ultimate cost reduction stacking. He had his Bats down to 4 ultimate before they fixed it.
    Edited by Tripwyr on February 1, 2015 9:26PM
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just this afternoon in an outpost defense something utterly ridiculous happened.

We had an opponent down to around a quarter health with a few guys beating on him. So I went to swap weapon bars and use the Soul Assault ultimate to finish him off, but it didn't switch immediately so...

I actually killed a guy with Flawless Dawnbreaker.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think one of the funniest moments was when I was rolling around with my friend on my EP DK and I ran into a Glademist siege, went up to the top of the keep, and the lag was so awful that no damage was being taken or done, so I just danced on top of the keep with my DC buddies while we watched the other EP and DC try to kill each other. Was glorious...until the lag calmed down and the DC players around me had no clue who my DC toon was and I got viciously murdered xD

Or the time when an entire EP zerg and an entire AD zerg all flooded into Glademist and the lag had so many people stuck in shield charge, no siege worked, but somehow some DC were able to repair the wall. So, eventually, AD realized everyone was trapped and they set a ram up on the front door and desperately tried to escape the keep. Was horrible timing for them because at this point the lag was cooling off and we were able to harvest sooo many AD and EP in the keep with oils. Was glorious.

There was also that one time I was meeting up with this smokin' Dunmer DK at Bruma and a certain shun followed with a chan happened across me...
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was riding along in pvp when all of a sudden I stop. I couldn't move. My mouse crapped out. I unplugged it and got jumped by a vet lvl 1 guy.

Now I'm on my laptop, so I had to fight using the stupid touch pad and buttons, I use a gaming mouse with bound actions, so I had to actually think about what I was doing. He hit and hit, tried and tried, all the while I'm hitting numbers trying to figure out which does what, because I use a minimal ui and can't see my ability bars...

So he's going and going, I found my heal and used it, then swapped weapons, then went after him. I felt sorry for the poor guy and if I could have whispered, I would have told him to just go away. I got him stunned and on his back with about one click of health left when.......... My foot hit my powercoard and my laptop screen went black. .... I plugged it back in and was amazed that he had already gotten up, healed, and had my down to about where I had him.

So I healed, and dropped my ultimate, stunned him and went too town killing him in three or four seconds. Once down I stood over him and said,
    " good fight man" he went off calling me a cheater and I needed to l2p in a legit way.

If only he knew. And if the guy reads this, now you know who needs to l2p.
    And by l2p, I mean.... don't try to take on higher lvl guys alone, it's harder than you think.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On chillrend a couple months back, our vice group was messing about. Like five of us just ganking at resources around BRK and Alessia.

Well at BRK mine one of our DKs (Ayrene Storm Born) was riding toward the lumbermill when the entire blue regular group jumped him, about 20-24 people, full raid.

They didnt attack him, they just kept rune prisoning him on his horse so he couldnt dismount, while the other four of us could only watch helplessly cause there was no way we were killing all of them (they had their emp with them as well).

The teamspeak chatter was rather funny really, and apparently tells were being sent to him about it, he never told us what they all said, but the idea was to pretty much humiliate him after talking some trash to one of their sorcs one time.

Then we tried to save him and every one of us died, but they went to great lengths to drag it out, even saving me for last and just killing me slow with light attacks.

>_> We got trolled, but we had it coming.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    On chillrend a couple months back, our vice group was messing about. Like five of us just ganking at resources around BRK and Alessia.

Well at BRK mine one of our DKs (Ayrene Storm Born) was riding toward the lumbermill when the entire blue regular group jumped him, about 20-24 people, full raid.

They didnt attack him, they just kept rune prisoning him on his horse so he couldnt dismount, while the other four of us could only watch helplessly cause there was no way we were killing all of them (they had their emp with them as well).

The teamspeak chatter was rather funny really, and apparently tells were being sent to him about it, he never told us what they all said, but the idea was to pretty much humiliate him after talking some trash to one of their sorcs one time.

Then we tried to save him and every one of us died, but they went to great lengths to drag it out, even saving me for last and just killing me slow with light attacks.

>_> We got trolled, but we had it coming.

Did Ayrene ever get his name situation figured out? lol Last time I talked to him he couldn't decide what he wanted it to be xD
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.