The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Master Angler- Achievable?

Firestar_
Firestar_
✭✭✭
I'm getting the feeling that the only way to get this achievement is to be AD. There are a whopping 5 spots for ocean and they're all AD side. Yet, when I head over there to get them, I am instantly teleported back to EHP side. Are there other ocean spots not stated in the guides? Did something change? I'm not sure what to do here.
Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • kungmoo
    kungmoo
    ✭✭✭
    im guessing you are talking about fishing in cyrodiil?

if so, the ocean fishing there is annoying... but doable

SE corner of the map, there is a river going next to the AD milegate, one spawn for ocean fish is right where the river meets the ocean, then follow along the southern bank to the east, when you get to the little town there, you have to jump the water and get on the far side and work your way around the outside of the town

2 ways ive found to cross the water= fast horse + rapid maneuver or just rapidly jump and swim so the slaughterfish don't eat you
    Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Edward W. Howe
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I managed to get all Cyrodil ocean fish from just two fishing holes near the ford. I only tried a few times to get to the island fishing holes on the south bank, got 'slaughtered' every time, and the ride is too far to keep trying. One holes is just to the left of the ford as you face south, the other is just downstream, near a large tree on the north bank. By the time one hole fished out, the other hole refreshed. Just bring a lot of worms. Depending on RNG, you could go through hundreds of worms to get them all. Also, if you are not AD, stay stealthed and keep your eyes open for AD a-holes. They're likely more interested in easy AP and will not respect that you are only there to fish. FYI, upstream of that river are a bunch of river fishing holes.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)