The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Player/Guild housing, planned, distant future, never? Do you want it?

Ryluk
Ryluk
✭✭✭
So, everyday I check eso for an announcement on player and guild housing, this game is my life and is one step away from being perfect!

I just want to ask to the higher ups, is this feature planned? if so is it in the near future or should we not hold our breath? If it is not planned I will be very surprised.

To the players, is this something you want? if not why and if so how much and for what reasons?
Fenrir Stormsurge
V16 Nord Dragonknight
Ebonheart Pact
Werewolf
Leader of the Stormsurge Clan
Emperor Slayer (Azuras Star)
Former Emperor (Azuras Star)

• dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Most everyone wants some form of housing. It's not even close to being something they are considering doing at the moment. You've probably got 1 - 2 years before housing.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Player housing? Yes! Nice way for more quests to be introduced to tie in with purchasing land, gathering materials, building etc.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes...I'd much rather we have guild housing like DAoC. The guild neighborhood concept where it's a zone.

Hopefully that concept would resolve the random guild merchants and Quincy ppls desire for a realm AH
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on January 31, 2015 11:58PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Circuitous
    Circuitous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not planned, but it's something they consistently say they want to add. Maybe in 2016? Who knows~?
    Thank Stendarr it’s Fredas.
    Elanirne: Altmer Templar Healer, DC
    Auria Dolabella: Imperial Nightblade Tank, DC
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing by Autumn would be great. More sandboxy type features in general by Autumn would be great, it's the one big itch that this game just doesn't scratch atm.
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol man you got a long ways to wait for player housing. Its not something thats even in development yet and they don't even plan on giving us much for updates this year alone. They have other things "in progress" that will/should come first. If ever, but here's hoping.

To answer the question, hell yeah I'd be down for player housing! Just not counting on it.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte