Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is 1.6 this game's version of Dark Age of Camelot's Trials of Atlantis?

Columba
Columba
✭✭✭✭✭
There too, the developers wanted to add more grinding and revamped game balance beyond recognition. Trials of Abortion wrecked Dark Age of Camelot for many players. I hope this massive overhaul one year into the game's history doesn't do the same.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At this point it's either you really like the game so much nothing can make you quit . You're completly insane and just love complaining about stuff (That's me) , or you're on your way out , maybe already gone .
    Edited by Roechacca on January 31, 2015 8:37PM
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    At this point it's either you really like the game so much nothing can make you quit . You're completely insane and just love complaining about stuff (That's me) , or you're on your way out , maybe already gone .

I am literally all of those things. I've unsubbed so many times and come right back because I love the people I play with. I'm basically a shell of a human being at this point.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At this point it's either you really like the game so much nothing can make you quit . You're completely insane and just love complaining about stuff (That's me) , or you're on your way out , maybe already gone .

I am literally all of those things. I've unsubbed so many times and come right back because I love the people I play with. I'm basically a shell of a human being at this point.

Ya me too .
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, i liked trials of atlantis :)
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'm here for good until something better comes along. Might become a casual and play more xbone though
    Edited by DezIsDead on January 31, 2015 9:47PM
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trials of Atlantis actually made DAOC's PvP better...

so no..

its nothing like TOA
    Edited by Xsorus on January 31, 2015 10:20PM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand that stealth has been badly nerfed in 1.6. true?
  • Arki
    Arki
    ✭✭✭
    At this point it's either you really like the game so much nothing can make you quit . You're completly insane and just love complaining about stuff (That's me) , or you're on your way out , maybe already gone .

... or you are just enjoying the game. It might be doom and gloom for you, but that doesn't mean everybody else feels the same. Allthough looking at some of the posts on this forum it sure looks like the sky is falling. Oh well.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

... or you are just enjoying the game. It might be doom and gloom for you, but that doesn't mean everybody else feels the same. Allthough looking at some of the posts on this forum it sure looks like the sky is falling. Oh well.

The sky already fell man . B2P is official . Hell they even rebranded the games name . It's not even ESO come March . Welcome to Tamwiel Unwimmited Pwus !!! Huhuhuhuhuhuhu ..... Owwwww

latest?cb=20110827193619
    Edited by Roechacca on January 31, 2015 11:06PM
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    I understand that stealth has been badly nerfed in 1.6. true?

Idk haven't tested, but they implemented the new skill line that has sneak passives, so maybe they did in anticipation for that.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toa was awesome
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Berinima
    Berinima
    ✭✭✭
    The good thing is a) almost everything has been nerfed to the ground but also b) you can win all of the progression you HAVE ALREADY MADE back with years of pointless grind.

So yeah.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToA was great after the first few balane issues had been corrected?

I still find it to be one of the best mmo addons to date in terms of the offered content.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hated trials of abortions. months of grinding just to pvp again.
  • Berinima
    Berinima
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    months of grinding just to pvp again.

Substitute "months" with "years" and that describes 1.6 very well.

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was wrecking pretty hard on PTS using the exact same build and gearing I'm using on live. The chief thing I notice is I can't barrel roll like a boss any more....stamina is extremely expensive for a Sorc in Light Armor but I was still fighting 2-3 Bow NBs at the same time and winning. I can also bolt escape a hell of a lot more than I can on live right now (=
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's no open gold crafted sets of anything on TS unless you make them . The testing there sucks for that one reason .
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »
    I guess I'm here for good until something better comes along. Might become a casual and play more xbone though
    Been boring on Eso these past couple of months. I have been playing Dragon Age Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, and Killer Instinct. When It finally comes to xbox one I will be playing it on it. I just feel like I will have a better experience on the console then I had on pc because my pc can play the game but it is only on medium settings. I cannot wait to play it on system I am more comfortable with.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »
    Been boring on Eso these past couple of months. I have been playing Dragon Age Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, and Killer Instinct. When It finally comes to xbox one I will be playing it on it. I just feel like I will have a better experience on the console then I had on pc because my pc can play the game but it is only on medium settings. I cannot wait to play it on system I am more comfortable with.

i dont think ill switch over, ive invested too much into PC, and made too man friends to jump onto xbox. plus i imagine the community there will be even worse than the one pn PC. However i did pick up DA:I and will pobably start putting time in on it
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot