Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How is class balance on 1.6?

Nihili
Nihili
✭✭✭
I'm not on PTS so I just want to know how the classes have been effected? This is mostly for a PvP perspective. From what I heard Temps and DKs got buffed somehow and the NB and Sorc are suffering. That's only through hearsay. Anyone want to give me some facts?
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you listen to the people on these forums, templars are living gods, sorcerors are wet noodles, and dragonknights and nightblades are about on equal footing now.

Really, though, overall balance seems to be much better between all four classes.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • PlagueMonk
    PlagueMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am DLing the PTS now because 1.6 basically rewrites everyone classes so we are basically starting from scratch again on character builds.

I've also been reading that we have had many of our abilities/stats REMOVED from us (things we are using now) and placed in the CP system to re-acquire.

All hearsay but some have said certain NBs are hitting like trucks now. Just a matter of the min/maxers finding/weeding out the most OPed abilities again :D

That's why I'm going to go test it our for myself and see what's what.
  • ziaidaniseb17_ESO
    Sorcs nerfed again
  • Faugaun
    Faugaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    If you listen to the people on these forums, templars are living gods, sorcerors are wet noodles, and dragonknights and nightblades are about on equal footing now.

Really, though, overall balance seems to be much better between all four classes.

You mean Daedric princes and princesses
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your a DK or a Templar, class balance is fine
    Meh...**** it..
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I hear, it goes something like this:

PvP - Class Balance is fine, with Templars reigning (barely) as kings and queens while Nightblades are the lowpoint, but not by much.

PvE - All classes are equal in a sense, but Sorcerers seem to have an issue at the moment via massive complaints on these Forums detailing how pet builds are amazing but that's the only amazing thing about `em and Critical Surge getting super nerfed.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • SIN-X
    SIN-X
    ✭✭✭
    The dk is still the top dog and sorc is on bottom. That said the dps diff can reach 2500-4k diff and that's just class. meaning playing same basic style with minor class skills changed. Now add the fact that a 2h wep can add an easy jump on top of that by 2-3k over other wep builds ....then when your done look at the champ tree skill slots and see how many magkica vrs stam dam/crit/armor pen /dam done etc are available with the intial 70 points. VERDICT= Balance is crap. they have not balanced it and wont probably because a LARGE part of the player base ,not all but biggest part of those who still play on pc is made up of die hard eso fans and people who cant dps for <snip> and the largest group of them is both. The other reason is no add-ons for console so no meters for them to see how bad the balance is and tbh as I have seen a lot of the good players leave and there is still some here don't get me wrong, but a lot have left so balance isn't really needed as 90% of whats left cant down AA/Hel-ra in the 33 mins and when 1.6 goes live nobody is gonna carry the fail train players so its w/e. Really I don't think they care what happens after the console game sales push it will be just a stagnate group of role-players that play for the eso aspect which is awesome for them and those who have to break out the wallet for some new gear that they do not >PLAN< on being sold in the cash shop to achieve a decent trial group.
    X-SINISTER-X v14 NB
    "DEATH WAITS IN THE DARK"