The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

1.6 Group PvP - 3v3 and 4v4

Manoekin
Manoekin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
http://youtu.be/3Wb9LYlj2F0

So out of no where some people wanted to 3v3 with some of my guildies, and then that turned into a 4v4. I managed to record some fights and thought I would share.

My reaction after all of the fights were that this was extremely fun, and wish that this was an actual part of the game rather than having to set something up ourselves. Make this happen ZOS please.

Overall the DC group won a lot more than us, but we got better at the end.

DISCLAIMER: There's no music cause you're just going to complain anyway(and no TS/chat because this is not the ERP forums), so just listen to your own music.

Also, I used radiant oppression several times in this video and enemies did not just fall over and die. I am ashamed and I have embarrassed my Templar brothers and I will atone for my sins.
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff, there were a lot of great fights happening last night.

+1 for ZoS to implement some 1v1s, 3v3s, 4v4s, etc
    Edited by Pancake-Tragedy on January 31, 2015 12:19AM
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this happening again? :O I want to join.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    Is this happening again? :O I want to join.

I'm not much for organizing things, and this thing was kind of just "hey let's do this". I'm interested in more fights like this, though if I'm fighting I have to be the healer :P The 2nd fight shows how bad I am at DPS haha.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am chomping at the bit for there to one day be an actual queued arena system in this game. All of us in Vice are former arena/battlefield style players. Small group 5v5 and the like.

It would be a blessing really.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nooo I'm the first to die. D:
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Good night sweet prince Mojar Stalker... Those fights were amazing though, I just wish my PTS would work so I could try it out.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group did much better mano when 3 of the 4 weren't healers I see O.o
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    more vids please
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Berinima
    Berinima
    ✭✭✭
    I also feel the need for some group pvp Content, so +1. Good vid!
  • Nijjion
    Nijjion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else miss the good old days when people used to always 8vs8?... loved those in DAoC, gw1 and warhammer.

Would love to get these happen a lot more, though community has changed a lot since past MMOs. Most of those type of people are probably working too much now or have family's and the new generation of mmo players has changed is probably the reason.

Sure people are asking for Arenas, but they are a bit different to G/G arenas that are a lot more structured and competitive. Other games didn't have that luxury in today's MMOs they create it themselves like OPs vid.
    Edited by Nijjion on January 31, 2015 3:43PM
    NijjijjioN - DK - AR27
    NijjioN - NB -
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Nice Guys Guild
    EverQuest -> Dark Age of Camelot -> Ragnarok Online -> Cabal Online -> Guild Wars 1 -> Warhammer Online -> Vindictus -> SWTOR -> Tera -> Guild Wars 2 -> Elder Scrolls Online ->

Eagerly awaiting Camelot Unchained.
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nijjion wrote: »
    Anyone else miss the good old days when people used to always 8vs8?... loved those in DAoC, gw1 and warhammer.

Would love to get these happen a lot more, though community has changed a lot since past MMOs. Most of those type of people are probably working too much now or have family's and the new generation of mmo players has changed is probably the reason.

Sure people are asking for Arenas, but they are a bit different to G/G arenas that are a lot more structured and competitive. Other games didn't have that luxury in today's MMOs they create it themselves like OPs vid.

Totally agree with you. The player made 8vs8 zone was the best pvp i ever encountered :blush:
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ZOS did ever decide to release small scale instanced PvP it wouldn't be in 2015.

They've already announced no new updated after 1.6 until console is launched.

That puts 1.7 in June at the earliest.

They've also said the content release schedule will slow down. So we can expect about once every 3 months.

So that puts 1.8 in Fall, and 1.9 end of year or start of 2016.

Since they still have Justice System to finalize, and CP/Vet Rank removal to finalize, that's probably going to be in 1.7 and 1.8.

That leaves maybe 1.9.. but they've already shown off Wrothgar and Imperial City (which isn't small scale pvp) so those are probably in 1.8/1.9.

So 2016 will be the earliest... if we were lucky. At least you won't have to pay a sub for a year while you wait for something that should have been in the game since launch.