The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

So, Everything's getting buffed?

Gooey
Gooey
✭✭✭
Where's my DK siege reflect? wth Zeni
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Also, why doesn't GDB have an unblockable AoE damage spell that restores 150 ult and deals 25k damage to all opponents in a 35 meter radius. ZENI WHY ARE YOU MAKING DKS SO WEAK!!!
    Options
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    Also, why doesn't GDB have an unblockable AoE damage spell that restores 150 ult and deals 25k damage to all opponents in a 35 meter radius. ZENI WHY ARE YOU MAKING DKS SO WEAK!!!

That's a bit overboard but I think that your on the right page.
    Options
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »

Far from overboard, what they have done to talons is an out rage and should be fixed ASAP.
    Options
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭

Far from overboard, what they have done to talons is an out rage and should be fixed ASAP.

I agree, they are really underpowered right now.
    Options
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, when they changed every DK's abilities in 1.2 they completely destroyed the class and buffed sorcs to god like status which is ridiculous.
    Options
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, when they changed every DK's abilities in 1.2 they completely destroyed the class and buffed sorcs to god like status which is ridiculous.

I know right, and now what they're doing to DKs in 1.6 and completely buffing sorcs is ridiculous.
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All of my characters got buffed and Ariana Kishi will continue to be #1 DK NA
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭

Nah Gooeyy is #1 DK NA right now because I am better than everyone.
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

your #1 at being gooey in your pants
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭

your #1 at being gooey in your pants

guilty.
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Princess_Asgari‌ Nope. I'm sorry but just nope. There is no such thing as the number one player in NA. If anything I'd say Crystalized, but that's just because he's a great guy and the highest rank. But really there is no possible way to be number one overall. For example, you're a great player at anti-zerg and large warfare, if you stumbled across someone specc'd for dueling and you were alone you'd prolly get bent over and graped.

#1 Player no exist-y. But I do still love you Ariana... Don't ever think otherwise. :heart_eyes:
    Edited by Panda244 on January 31, 2015 8:08AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

@Princess_Asgari‌ Nope. I'm sorry but just nope. There is no such thing as the number one player in NA. If anything I'd say Crystalized, but that's just because he's a great guy and the highest rank. But really there is no possible way to be number one overall. For example, you're a great player at anti-zerg and large warfare, if you stumbled across someone specc'd for dueling and you were alone you'd prolly get bent over and graped.

#1 Player no exist-y. But I do still love you Ariana... Don't ever think otherwise. :heart_eyes:

I don't do dueling so there for #1 DK NA.

<3
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One post in here makes me cringe.

But on topic, I like this idea. IMO dks need a buff again. I say 30% more damage to low health target from flame lash. Irresistible damage.

Accepting signatures for a petition now.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DKs already have eyes to behold me blinking around, what more could they ask for?
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    Crystalized #1 DK NA
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane #1 DK My house
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Templars will be the new OP class come 1.6(if it goes live like it currently is)

that, and, according to rumors, sorc pet builds.
    Options