The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Warrior Guildskills VS Vamps [WW are still fully affected]

Tankqull
Tankqull
✭✭✭✭✭
currently those skills are highly ineffective due to some changes done the last few patches in PvP

silverbolts - changed to be reflected by reflective scales -> become a death sentence to the user due to the sheer number of Vamp-DKs running around (if you are not a DK using it) eating 4k dmg by one silver shard use[3x reflected] is NOT funny...

expert hunter - no longer procs on blocking targets -> no procs at all.

trap beast - no CC no DMG on blocking targets -> completly useless

Dawnbreaker - DMG is laughable

leaves you with a rather usless stationary PBAoE fear. [can be funny when a coordinated zerg tries to pass a choke point and 2/3 (the vamps) instead of comming through are running in the opposite direction]

so please ZOS review those skills with the current implementation Vamps have absolutly nothing to fear.
thats one of the reason they are emphasized to be to strong - their weaknesses are simply not working.
Edited by Tankqull on January 25, 2015 12:00PM
spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    currently those skills are highly ineffective due to some changes done the last few patches in PvP

silverbolts - changed to be reflected by reflective scales -> become a death sentence to the user due to the sheer number of Vamp-DKs running around (if you are not a DK using it) eating 4k dmg by one silver shard use[3x reflected] is NOT funny...

leaves you with a rather usless stationary PBAoE fear. [can be funny when a coordinated zerg tries to pass a choke point and 2/3 (the vamps) instead of comming through are running in the opposite direction]

so please ZOS review those skills with the current implementation Vamps have absolutly nothing to fear.
    thats one of the reason they are emphasized to be to strong - their weaknesses are simply not working.

Thank you for this info, especially expert hunter not proccing on block I get it better now :)

Are you sure the PBAOE fear works against palyers ? Because the silver leash does not (at least the last time I checked).
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnOeZ wrote: »
    Tankqull wrote: »

Thank you for this info, especially expert hunter not proccing on block I get it better now :)

Are you sure the PBAOE fear works against palyers ? Because the silver leash does not (at least the last time I checked).

yes but like negate magic only vs targets entering its area of effect not vs players in it when deploying the circle.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"