The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Earthforge sets question??

AlexDougherty
AlexDougherty
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have recently gotten enough traits for the Kagrenac's hope set (For my templar).

However I noticed that according to the Fextralife website that the earthforge has two sets you can craft. But I have only been able to craft Kagrenac's Hope, is ther a trick to crafting Orgunum's Scales set??

Also if there is a similar issue with the Eyevea sets please let me know?

PS. I do know there are better sets btw, I am using Kagrenac's hope as a secondary set and solely for my Templar, if it doesn't work out I will revert to a different secondary set.
Edited by AlexDougherty on January 24, 2015 4:16PM
People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
Wizard's first rule
Passion rules reason
Wizard's third rule
Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
Wizard's fifth rule
Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
Wizard's tenth rule
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's at the other workshop. One's in the pressure room, the other down near the forge. The pressure room is off the path by the wayshrine.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks @Radiostar , I tried looking for another set of stations but couldn't find them, which is why I was wondering if there was a trick, clearly I looked in all the wrong places there. Thanks.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you arrive at the Earthforge landing point start heading toward the forge itself, before you enter the Dwemer ruin corridor that leads to the forge will be a door on your left, its hard to spot unless you look for it. Its not in the Earthforge itself its on the outside path leading to the Earthforge entrance.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Once you arrive at the Earthforge landing point start heading toward the forge itself, before you enter the Dwemer ruin corridor that leads to the forge will be a door on your left, its hard to spot unless you look for it. Its not in the Earthforge itself its on the outside path leading to the Earthforge entrance.

Thanks, I'll look there.
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks Jennifur_Vultee and Radiostar, I found the second set of stations, not sure I would have on my own, so thanks.
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Jennifur_Vultee and Radiostar, I found the second set of stations, not sure I would have on my own, so thanks.

That stations easy to miss. Can't tell you how many times I've ran past it when I was actually heading to it..... DOH!
    NA Server - Kildair