Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

** New Champion System Constellation Details **

onlinegamer1
onlinegamer1
✭✭✭✭✭
ChampionSystemSkills_zps9b67075f.png
As text:

Warrior: + Health
=========================
Steed
Resistant Reduce the damage you take from critical hits by [x]%
Medium Armor Focus Increases your Armor by [x]% while wearing 5 or more pieces of Medium Armor
Spell Shield Increases Spell Resistance by [x]%
Block Expertise Reduces the cost of blocking by [x]%
10 Invigorating Bash Gives you a 20% chance to restore (xxx) Health when you bash an enemy
30 Phase After you block an attack, increase dodge by 10% for 3 seconds, cooldown 20 seconds
75 Shield Expert Increases the Armor and Spell resistance of shields by 75%
120 Reinforced When blocking gain a damage shield for (xxx) every 20 seconds

Lady
Light Armor Focus Increases your Armor by [x]% while wearing 5 or more pieces of Light Armor
Thick Skinned Reduces the damage you take from DoTs by [x]%
Elemental Defender Reduces Flame, Frost and Shock damage by [x]%
Hardy Reduces Poison/Disease/Magic damage by [x]%
10 Spell Absorbtion Restores (xxxx) Magicka when you take Magic Damage = 20% of your health
30 Resilient Restores (xxx) Health when you are hit by a critical attack
75 Critical Leech Restores (xxx) Health when you are physically crit
120 Unchained Reduces the Stamina cost of abilities by 80% for 8 secs after breaking free of stun, knockdown, fear, disorient or stagger

Lord
Quick Recovery Increases the effectiveness of healing received by [x]%
Heavy Armor Focus Increases your Armor by [x]% while wearing 5 or more pieces of Heavy Armor
Bastion Increases the effectiveness of damage absorbing effects by [x}%
Nourishing Increases the effectiveness of healing potions by [x]%
10 Combat Medic Reduces the damage received while resurrecting another player by 15%
30 Determination Absorbs (xxx) damage after drinking a Potion
75 Revival Absorbs (xxxx) damage over 5 seconds after you are resurrected
120 Infusion Increases another player's Magicka Regeneration by (xxx) after you resurrect them

Mage: + Magicka
Ritual
Precise Strikes Increases the critical damage of your physical attacks by [x]%
Piercing Increases the amount of armor your physical attacks ignore by [x]%
Thaumaturge Increases your damage with poison/disease/magic by [x]%
Mighty Increases your physical damage by [x]%
10 Opportunist Increases the damage of your next physical attack by 50% after you interrupt a target
30 Perfect Strike Increases your weapon critical by 12%
75 Exploiter Increases your damage against off balance enemies by 10%
120 Last Stand Grants Major Heroism when you fall below 20% health, increasing your Ultimate gain by 3 every 1.6 seconds, cooldown 30 seconds

Atronach
Heavy Weapon Expert Increases damage of light/heavy attacks with maces/axes by [x]%
Bow Expert Increases damage of light/heavy attacks with bows by [x]%
Blade Expert Increases damage of light/heavy attacks with swords/daggers/greatswords by [x]%
Staff Expert Increases damage of light/heavy attacks with staves by [x]%
10 Retaliation Increases the damage of your next physical attack by 30% after blocking a heavy attack
30 Riposte Returns 25 damage to the attacker when you block a melee attack
75 Tactician Sets enemies off balance when you successfully roll dodge to avoid their attack
120 Butcher Light/Heavy attacks deal 5% extra damage to targets below 25% health

Apprentice
Elemental Expert Increases your Flame, Frost and Shock damage by [x]%
Blessed Increases the effectiveness of any healing you initiate by [x]%
Elfborn Increases your spell critical damage and healing by [x]%
Spell Erosion Increases the amount of Spell Resistance your spells ignore by [x]%
10 Vengeance Guarantees your next spell will be a critical after you block 3 spells
30 Spell Precision Increases your spell critical by 12%
75 Foresight Reduces the Magicka cost of next spell by 80% after drinking a potion
120 Arcane Well Grants 20% chance when you kill enemy of opening an Arcane Well, which restores (xxxx) Magicka to you and any allies within 2.5m of the enemy

Thief: + Stamina
Tower
Magician Reduces the Magicka cost of spells by [x]%
Tumbling Reduces the Stamina cost of Roll Dodging by [x]%
Bashing Focus Reduces the Stamina cost of Bash attacks by [x]%
Warlord Reduces the Stamina cost of spells and abilities by [x]%
10 Ensnare Grants a 33% chance to reduce an enemy's Movement Speed by 20% for 3 seconds any time you hit them with a Bash attack
30 Inspiration Boost Increases Inspiration gain by 20%
75 Mara's Gift When killed heal all allies in an 8 meter radius for (xxxx)
120 War Mount Improves your mastery with mounts, removing all Stamina cost outside of combat

Lover
Healthy Increases health regen by [x]%
Mooncalf Increases stamina regen by [x]%
Arcanist Increases magicka regen by [x]%
Tenacity Increases the amount of Magicka and Stamina your heavy attacks restore by [x]%
10 Fortune Seeker Increases the amount of gold you find in chests by 50%
30 Synergizer Grants 2 Ultimate any time you activate a Synergy
75 Treature Hunter Increases the quality of items you find in chests
120 Windrunning Increases your movement speed by 2%

Shadow
Sprinter Reduces the cost of sprinting by [x]%
Elusive Reduces the duration of all snare, fear and disorient effects on you by [x]%
Nimble Reduces damage dealt to you by [x]% when you roll dodge (?)
Shade Reduces the Stamina cost of moving in stealth by [x]%
10 Plentiful Harvest Grants you a 10% chance to double the harvest from normal resource nodes
30 Merchant Favored Reduces the cost of armor repairs by 10%
75 Master Gatherer Reduces gathering time by 50%
120 Shadowstrike After killing single target with heavy attack, enter stealth for 2.5 seconds
Edited by onlinegamer1 on January 29, 2015 2:10PM
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you post a higher res pic, please?
    Edited by Arkadius on January 28, 2015 6:05AM
  • onlinegamer1
    onlinegamer1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you open image in new tab, it will render much better
  • onlinegamer1
    onlinegamer1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    updated op
    Edited by onlinegamer1 on January 28, 2015 6:39AM
  • Gemseed
    Gemseed
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers. Thank you.
  • Leeric
    Leeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thanks, here is an awesome vote.... fo U!

Edit: Is ZOS drunk? How is the "mage" constellation mostly physical damage?
    Edited by Leeric on January 28, 2015 7:11AM
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    For hardy and elemental defender.
    What is the difference between reduce magic dmg & reduce fire/frost/shock dmg?
  • elwhy
    elwhy
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone on the PTS post a screenshot or two of how it looks? Or have I missed an announcement/video of it? Thanks.

Edit: found this site online that has what I was looking for, if anyone else wants to check it out http://deltiasgaming.com/2015/01/27/champion-system/
    Edited by elwhy on January 28, 2015 7:48AM
  • nilldax
    nilldax
    ✭✭✭

Some skills uses, lets say, "raw" magic essesnce or simply look into weapon enchantments - there are like fire or cold dmg but also stamina or health absorb glyphs which are non-atrribute.

But looking into it i can say that all mages constellations are "must-have" for many players and thief is only to add some flavor to gameplay...
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not all magic attacks deal elemental damage.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For instance storm calling spells deal lightning damage, wich is still magic, but lightning magic.

Deadric curse for instance, deal raw magic damage, so does Crystal fragments.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you open image in new tab, it will render much better
    On my system it's only a small bit larger and still unreadable.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had expected the CS system to be roughly the same as Rift's PAs and indeed there are many similarities .. except ZOS are dictating to me where I have to put points, there's not much of the "play as you want" in evidence here.
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I am going to have to go find my good ol magnifying glass and go sherlock homes on that pic. :\
  • theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    How much is xp do you need to get a champion point? Don't want to waste quest xp if it is significantly less than the 200,000 xp that it is currently
  • Bloodfang
    Bloodfang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theoak1ey wrote: »
    How much is xp do you need to get a champion point? Don't want to waste quest xp if it is significantly less than the 200,000 xp that it is currently

Seems to be at 400k.
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
    theoak1ey wrote: »

It appears to be more at first glance, but I havent figured out the 'enlightenment' system
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haven't tested it in-game yet, but I actually like this system, as long as you can choose the "sub-tree" you want, I don't see a problem between rotating between the Three constellations
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    Haven't tested it in-game yet, but I actually like this system, as long as you can choose the "sub-tree" you want, I don't see a problem between rotating between the Three constellations
    Because it's not "play as you want" but "play as we tell you".

ZOS expect people to grind for weeks and months for these things then dictate where you can spend them .. what if my build doesn't need anything from one of the three, I'll 'lose' 1/3 of my CPs on something of little or no value.
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tyvm for this post
  • onlinegamer1
    onlinegamer1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS expect people to grind for weeks and months for these things then dictate where you can spend them .. what if my build doesn't need anything from one of the three, I'll 'lose' 1/3 of my CPs on something of little or no value.

Post which entire Constellation is useless to you?
  • zward887_ESO
    zward887_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It does look a bit out of place, but from what I can see reading this, the themes for Warrior, Mage, and Thief are not Health, Magicka, Stamina and more Defense, Damage, and Resource Management.
  • onlinegamer1
    onlinegamer1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The +Health, +Magicka and +Stamina I wrote denote that you gain max (stat) for each point spent in that constellation.
  • onlinegamer1
    onlinegamer1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I personally only saw a very, very few sub-tree (called "Stars") abilities that I would be "forced" to buy in order to get some of the automatic abilities that I want, and that was in Atronach. But otherwise I agree.
  • onlinegamer1
    onlinegamer1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LuxLunae wrote: »
    Looks like I am going to have to go find my good ol magnifying glass and go sherlock homes on that pic. :\

That's why I posted the text version. :)
  • onlinegamer1
    onlinegamer1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorkhan wrote: »
    tyvm for this post

Welcome
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Post which entire Constellation is useless to you?

Exactly. Some subconstellations will have less value than others, but I certainly haven't seen an entire constellation with no worth at all to any type of build out there.

There are passives that end up doubling resource nodes, for goodness sake.

If you can't find a use for the individual perks, then simply choose the line that will get you to the passive that will benefit you.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I made something similar, I really think it will pay off to invest points in a single constellation for the 30/75/120 point bonuses. An other thing that might be worth mentioning is the % increase with points invested, because this is not 1% per point! Its probably wise to invest 3 points for a relative high % increase per point. Here is a table with Champion Points/Total Percentage /Percentage Increase/Average Percentage per Champion Point:

G0VK1gu.jpg

And does anyone kwow what damage absorbing effects are exactly? I would guess damage mitigation, increase armor/spell resistance and damage shields but Im not sure.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer