The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for LGBT and LGBT friendly guilds!

Pupsy
Pupsy
✭✭✭
Hello :) I've recently returned to ESO and have been leveling new characters since my return. I am looking for a guild to dedicate my time to while I level and hopefully meet new people and make friends who share common interest and are more like me! :D My main is in the daggerfall covenant and I am located on the NA server. Thanks!
Hi there! My name is Vaht or as most people call me, pupsy. I am a somewhat casual PvE and casual small group pvp player. Dude, this game is totes fun and I love playing with friends while in a discord call.

I only have a dragon knight left to level and then i'll have one of each class at CP rank.
  • Huggernaut
    Huggernaut
    ✭✭✭✭
    free bump for you =) Good luck!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At Lone Wolf Help we do not discriminate against anyone, and therefore are friendly to everyone! I'm not sure what other offerings you are looking for from a guilld but feel free to check us out. You can visit the website at lonewolfhelp.com or are our ad on the forums here. If you are interested and would like an invite or even just ask some questions to learn more, feel free to message myself or @MAT_549‌ in game or through the forums. Good luck in finding your perfect guild!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Eiahn
    Eiahn
    ✭✭
    Being that every players get 5 guild slots, I will offer you to join our guild as well. We are a very friendly guild of roughly 70 members, playing across the 3 alliances. TS chatters can be quite funny at times and are also used during trials run, dungeons and other events, as needed by members.

continuity.guildlaunch.com

You can hit me up ingame @eiahn and send me a private message. I will be glad to invite you. Also do not hesitate to message me if you need help with anything, information about the game or advice.