Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So Immovable will provide no more CC immunity ???

rendolpheb16_ESO
rendolpheb16_ESO
✭✭✭
Heavy

Immovable

Immovable now grants the buffs Major Resolve and Major Ward. Each additional rank of this ability increases the duration of the buffs by 0.5 seconds.

Increased the cost of this ability by 13% for all ranks and morphs.

Immovable Brute (morph): This ability no longer increases melee damage. Instead, in reduces the cost of CC break for each piece of heavy armor equipped while this ability is slotted in the activity bar.
For Templar PvP video check my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/RendolpheGamer
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    The short answer? Nope. No more cc immunity for you!
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess it will provide cc immunity, it rather sounds as if they tried to make the ability worthwhile for heavy armor users as well.
    Edited by ToRelax on January 27, 2015 7:33PM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't HA already get a break free cost passive?
    Vehemence
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Observant wrote: »

It's to be stacked with heavy armor passive to make break free cost nothing and can't be used by LA and MA.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »

It's to be stacked with heavy armor passive to make break free cost nothing and can't be used by LA and MA.

wrong, they removed the passive.

Juggernaut: This passive now grants a 0.5% increase in max health per piece of heavy armor worn. All other bonuses on this passive have been removed.
    Edited by Domander on January 27, 2015 8:06PM
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I can say is learn to roll dodge correctly and get out of red circles lol. Phoenix Rising stopped using this skill in our raid builds 6 months ago... If we can roll without it, everyone can.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think immovable still grants the CC immunity. They only write about what has changed and if it isn't mentioned, it is the same. For example the above juggernaut passive description where they go out of the way to say the other passives have been removed.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even if it's removed from the passive you can still stack it with arena. I never used immovable so doesn't bother me lol
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    I think immovable still grants the CC immunity. They only write about what has changed and if it isn't mentioned, it is the same. For example the above juggernaut passive description where they go out of the way to say the other passives have been removed.

we will see I guess

patching
    Edited by Domander on January 27, 2015 8:15PM
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Domander wrote: »

Why would an ability make break free cost less and also provide CC immunity?

Because that is just while it is slotted, so even if you forget to keep immovable up, at least it still reduces your cost to break out.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »

Why would an ability make break free cost less and also provide CC immunity?

Because that is just while it is slotted, so even if you forget to keep immovable up, at least it still reduces your cost to break out.

True.
    Edited by Domander on January 27, 2015 8:22PM
  • Gargragrond
    Gargragrond
    ✭✭✭
    Too bad, the break free cost reduction of heavy armor was it's major selling point, and I was under the impression that heavy was going to get buffed, not nerfed.
    I see the cost reduction is now in immovable slottable passive, but I guess you'd have to slot that into both bars (as you usually get stunned while swapping weapons when you can't block), so it's not really useful. Time to switch to light or medium? :p
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It still gives CC immunity. Those other changes are just in addition to that.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notice they do not mention Unstoppable. If it had any changes they would have listed it no?

My bet is the CC immunity is still there or they would have said "This ability no longer provides CC immunity" like they have done for many other skills.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sounds like it could be stacked with HA break free passives...

but oh wait, those got removed:(
  • rendolpheb16_ESO
    rendolpheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Immovable still have hard CC immunity

http://imgur.com/adfwktY
    For Templar PvP video check my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/RendolpheGamer
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Immovable still have hard CC immunity

http://imgur.com/adfwktY

Oh thank god. Between CC break not working properly often and immovable not always working I feel like you need the option of both to stand a chance
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it has still the immunity: Why a morph that decreases cost of CC-Break?
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.S.: My fault. The decreased cost is while slotted not while used.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I can say is learn to roll dodge correctly and get out of red circles lol. Phoenix Rising stopped using this skill in our raid builds 6 months ago... If we can roll without it, everyone can.

I killed 5 members of your 20 member group the other day solo. Immovable is what sets good groups apart from the trash.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

I killed 5 members of your 20 member group the other day solo. Immovable is what sets good groups apart from the trash.

Them boys go down faster than a fresh stack of hot cakes.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    Heavy

Immovable

Immovable now grants the buffs Major Resolve and Major Ward. Each additional rank of this ability increases the duration of the buffs by 0.5 seconds.

Increased the cost of this ability by 13% for all ranks and morphs.

Immovable Brute (morph): This ability no longer increases melee damage. Instead, in reduces the cost of CC break for each piece of heavy armor equipped while this ability is slotted in the activity bar.

good be waiting for them to nerf this broke crap for months
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phew, good thing it isn't changed. imho immovable and damage shields are the sole reason not every single build has to be perma-block.
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Few things. One doesn't effect me since I unstoppable. Second they wouldn't have to make these changes if they simple required a player to use 5 pieces of said armor to use said skill in the very start. 3rdly isn't so bad there's a heavy armor passive skill that reduces break free cost by like 20% or 25% so stack that with immoveable brute and CC wont be draining your stamina.......Oh wait that's right light armor wearers use this skill to ( either though it's the heavy armor skill ) so they wont get that lovely stack boost. Well then you LA players better get some new boots or gauntlets then.