Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you, Luvboard!

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
In an attempt to foster some civility among members of the three factions, I would personally like to extend the deepest of thanks to AD player Luvboard, the recently deposed (and future?) emperor of Thornblade NA. A couple of people I was grouped with yesterday earned their emperor assassination achievements while battling Luvboard and they were excited beyond measure. On their behalf, I thank you!
Edited by LonePirate on January 26, 2015 3:12PM
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know where to begin..
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP and AD being civil towards one another?

455eb16e93d685b1a529b1eee949d8a90c09fede2004c48ef479f6b725c3acd7.jpg
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    luvboard is back :open_mouth:
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LUVBOARD, SCOUT REPORT.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She caught up in that new California love
    I’m the kid from out of town, try to get me some
    I ask her how her night's been
    She says let’s go for a night swim
    And you know what she meant

So come on
    Let the ocean take us away
    'Til we see the daylight
    Come
    And I know that it's getting late
    But we wanna stay

She on my surfboard
    She on my surfboard
    She on my surfboard
    She on my surfboard
    Go ride it, surfboard

Surfboard
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone rides the Luvboard ;)
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Tries to sneak in Luvboard's party again to gain popularity*
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was one of the ones banned for nabbing scrolls behind closed gates in wabbajack......

civility among EP and AD?? what nonsense is this???
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    I thought he was one of the ones banned for nabbing scrolls behind closed gates in wabbajack......

He been around for a long time and was emperor multiple times last Thornblade. #DeathKnightFromWow

Suru
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Newp, as Suru pointed out above he has been emperor quite a few times, even going back to the wabba days of old. There was a period there (quite a decent one) where he was playing his nightblade and thus I can see why people might have thought he quit or whatever, but he was just playing DeathKnightFromWow.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nobody has ever been banned for this because it isn't against the rules.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Lynnessa
    Lynnessa
    ✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    A couple of people I was grouped with yesterday

I read this as "a couple of people I was groped with"... v.v

Nice anecdote though, thanks for sharing something positive :)
    Edited by Lynnessa on January 27, 2015 12:16AM
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

that's right, cheating was not against the rules, I forgot, my B:/

ANYWAY, was wondering what happened to luvboard, interesting to see he is still on
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ANYWAY, was wondering what happened to luvboard, interesting to see he is still on

You keep using that word, but I don't think it means what you think it means.

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

if players can secure a scroll thru closed gates, then ZOS may as well remove the gates.

That is, unless the group literally went thru when it was opened, logged off, then came back later to cap the scroll. Which requires quite a bit of dedication and risk taking:/
    Edited by Cody on January 27, 2015 1:01AM
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

if players can secure a scroll thru closed gates, then ZOS may as well remove the gates.

That is, unless the group literally went thru when it was opened, logged off, then came back later to cap the scroll. Which requires quite a bit of dedication and risk taking:/

We have done exactly that several times.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I hope that is the case.
    Edited by Cody on January 27, 2015 1:09AM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm I swore that Dks and NBs can leap on to the gate, kill the NPCs and go get the scroll, despite the gate never having been opened. Isn't that possible?

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

Hmm I swore that Dks and NBs can leap on to the gate, kill the NPCs and go get the scroll, despite the gate never having been opened. Isn't that possible?

well there was a certain DK on thorn who solo capped a scroll from a keep during intense lag....
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe there was a thread about it? Nope, not seeing anything. Weird.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea. Someone told me that this is doable.
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe a guild that has the alertness, dispatch and fervor to have done it can come on the forums and brag about it. That should clear the matter right up. Might even prompt ZOS to fix it. Or not.
    Tal'gro Bol
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talcyndl wrote: »

Maybe a guild that has the alertness, dispatch and fervor to have done it can come on the forums and brag about it. That should clear the matter right up. Might even prompt ZOS to fix it. Or not.

While I doubt any guild would brag about it, I could see a guild attempting to break the poorly implemented mechanic to highlight that fact to prompt a fix. Should such a situation exist... I mean it seems the only way to get anything changed around here..... that or claim something ruins your immersion...
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

While I doubt any guild would brag about it, I could see a guild attempting to break the poorly implemented mechanic to highlight that fact to prompt a fix. Should such a situation exist... I mean it seems the only way to get anything changed around here..... that or claim something ruins your immersion...

Such a guild would surely do it solely to highlight the broken mechanic and would never exploit something so obviously broken by actually taking the scroll all the way back their territory.
    Tal'gro Bol
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

Such a guild would surely do it solely to highlight the broken mechanic and would never exploit something so obviously broken by actually taking the scroll all the way back their territory.

Such a guild is surely righteous and the hero that the Alliance War Forums needs.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait....I thought this had been fixed? I was speaking in the past perfect tense!
    Edited by Columba on January 27, 2015 2:42AM
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭
    Wait....I thought this had been fixed? I was speaking in the past perfect tense!

zos fixing something?
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh say no evil of Zenimax! Thou shalt be stricken.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I always enjoy the fights I get into with Luvboard. This post insinuates he is an easy kill, which is, in fact, not the truth.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.